Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BJ'sGuRL

Well I Went 2 A Natropath..

..and yea she seemed to kno her shit. Be4 i even mentioned anyfin bout my bad liver and furked up nerves in my neck, she looked into my eyes and said that my liver/pancreaus(dunno how 2 spell that lol), my nervous system and sumfin bout adrenalin(once agin dunno how 2 spell that =/ ) well all not v.gewd...i was like :shock: shes dead spot on! newho she determind my blood type and im blood type A. She then told me a list of foods that im not alloud 2 eat, these bein:

Beef, Pork, Lamb, Veal, Offal, Shellfish, Crustacceans

Chickpeas, Kidney Beans, Lima Beans, Navy & Red Beans

Eggplant, Broad Beans, Cabbage, Chilli Peppers, Mushrooms, Olives, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Yams

Wheat Products

Bannanas, Coconuts, Mangoes, Melons, Oranges, Pawpaw, Rhubarb, Tangerines

Pepper, Vinigar, Tomato Sauce :cry: , Worcestershire Sauce, Mayonnaise

And yea no lollies, milk, chocolate ect..

so its pretty much all the foods i normaly like 2 eat i carnt, so i gotta eat rice crackers, mountain bread..all healthy stuff =/ ...guess i wont hav a weight problem at least lmao!

Haha neways she also gav mi 2 diff types of tabs to help wit repairing my liver and sum bloody foul tasting liquid that i gotta take aswel....its sooooooo groose i feel like chuckin everytime i take it :sick: lol so newho i shall see how this goes for awhile..I'll post in a few months time if im feelin any betta :razz:

Congratulations! Your natropath seems really willing to help, which is always amazing. : -)

She seems to have put you on a blood-type diet; http://www.dadamo.com/typebase4/typeindexer.htm

I was a vegetarian before, but since adding meat back into my diet, I feel much better. Vegetarianism doesn't work with my blood type.

holy crap that seems like one depressing diet

no tomatoes, legumes, cabbage, orangers, peppers, etc.

i don't know what the naturopath was thinking but i doubt falling back on a heavy bread/grain diet is going to do anything good for your acne or or your body

beef, pork, wheat seem like obvious ones

holy crap that seems like one depressing diet

no tomatoes, legumes, cabbage, orangers, peppers, etc.

i don't know what the naturopath was thinking but i doubt falling back on a heavy bread/grain diet is going to do anything good for your acne or or your body

beef, pork, wheat seem like obvious ones

I think the blood-type diet is pretty logical. You should check out the link I posted above.

ie: Essene "bread":

http://www.dadamo.com/typebase4/depictor5.pl?157

The blood type diet has very small impact on what your nutritional needs should be. It does play a small part but to learn the big picutre you have to research metabolic typings. When it comes to acne none of that stuff matters though. I've researched it all blood type diet, metabolic type diet and every other diet and none of them work for acne. The only solution for acne is the anti-inflmmatory diet by dr. perricone " minus the nuts", along with avoidance of all sexual activity for 14-28 days to cure acne