Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My mom bought this stuff for her nose when she had some cancerous cells removed and it left a noticeable scar. I thought why not try and use it on any scars or red marks.

I am impressed. Completely and totally impressed. I just use the smallest little bit on the tip of my finger and then rub it into whatever marks or scars until it's pretty much dry. After only a few days use, my red marks are already turning pink and any slightly bumpy scars seem a little less noticeable. It might be my new regimen all together in combo with this stuff but I am so happy. It's a tad expensive at $19 for a 2oz jar but you use so incredibly little it'll last you a good 6 months or more. Plus I found a pretty good price at www.folica.com Here are the ingredients:

Purified Water, Onion Extract (Allicin), Glycerin, Allantoin, DL-Panthenol, Carbormer-940, Citricidal®, TEA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrant Oils.

I'll update with any future progress or possible problems.

I use it too. Amazing stuff!!! Feels great, does not contribute to acne, and if anything I think it may be keeping flareups at bay. This may be due to the onion extract, which is antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral.