Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rgx

My Success with Dans Regimen

I'm so glad I found this board about a 3 1/2 weeks ago. I never had any bad acne until January of this year. I was a Proativ user. I used to have 1 or 2 small pimples and used Proactiv to treat it for a while. For about 2 years, it sort of worked...and then January, I started breaking out of no where. I had no idea why, and it was pretty shocking to see my clear face break out at the age of 24.

I found this site, almost about a month ago and decided to give the regimen a try. The first week my I broke out a little worse than usual. Had cystic acne, and puss filled bubbles. Now I'm clear, I have 1 pimple on my face, but I do have red marks from the severe break out I had in January-Middle of April.

I just want to share what I did, I tweaked the Regimen to fit my own needs..

Morning

Dans cleanser: 1 Pump, lather up very nicely and gently glide on your face for about 10-12 seconds, then wash it off.

ACV: I mixed 50/50 with water and use it as a toner. (Only started this 2 days ago, and already see red marks turning light brownish)

Half a finger of BP: My face was too sensitive and if I used more than this it would burn my face. But I do put a thin layer of coating and glide it with my fingers until it's hard to glide

Neutrogina Healthy face SPF 15 (only if sun is out, if not I use the night cream)

Night

same routine as morning but with neutrogina night cream.

ACV is working greatly, my face is looking clearer and clearer day by day. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask, and I hope my advice helps some of you.