Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Madhubala

What the heck do you do with...

Guys,

Here's a conundrum for you. In the process of figuring out what the correct shade of MMU would be - and believe me I've tried many - I have finally found the correct shade - or as near as.

But what the heck do I do with all trial and error purchases? It seems like such a waste of money to throw them away, but on the other hand, it is just cluttering up my cupboard.

What do you all do?

M

have you heard of make up alley? its a website that reviews products www.makeupalley.com anyway you can register on there and swap items you dont want any more for items you may want from other people. you set up a list of products you are willing to give away and products you really want. its a great way to get rid of make up clutter and get some new things for free.

have you heard of make up alley? its a website that reviews products www.makeupalley.com anyway you can register on there and swap items you dont want any more for items you may want from other people. you set up a list of products you are willing to give away and products you really want. its a great way to get rid of make up clutter and get some new things for free.

That's a good idea with new untouched purchases, but what about used stuff?

when you are doing up your swap list it gives you boxes to write what brand the product is, what type of product it is and anything else you need to write so for example you may write

everyday mineral make up 10ml jar

colour fair-light

used twice too light for me

that way the person getting knows its been used. for most products its fine that it has been used people (rightly so) just like any eye pencils etc and lip products to be new.

alot of products listed report to being used at least once, if people want new unopened stuff they just wont contact you about swapping it. you just have to specify that it has been used and about how much is left in the container when listing the product