Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ramzey

How I clear my bacne scars

waite waite waite so ur telling me if i put this stuff on for a week all my bacne scarrs will go away ?? yo Ramezy can u please send us a pic of ur back now, so we can c how ur back looks like now ? or is that 2 much to ask...anyways i don;t relly have many scars on my back they have been going away because of White Vinegar :D....

Thx

waite waite waite so ur telling me if i put this stuff on for a week all my bacne scarrs will go away ?? yo Ramezy can u please send us a pic of ur back now, so we can c how ur back looks like now ? or is that 2 much to ask...anyways i don;t relly have many scars on my back they have been going away because of White Vinegar :D....

Thx

The last time I did this was about 7-8 months ago, so the acne I have had since then has left scars. I am planning to do it again in a couple of weeks.

Thx

The last time I did this was about 7-8 months ago, so the acne I have had since then has left scars. I am planning to do it again in a couple of weeks.

yo Ramzey umm if i put the WASK on my back like u did for 1 week all my scars go away ? cuz i have no more active acne just scars ? and p.s. where did u buy yours from (shoppers drug mart:P)

Thx

Ok, I'm freaking out here. I've only been doing this for 2 days, and I have all these weird dark red/brown spots on my back now, one being at least one ince across. I understand that it's supposed to be red and scaly, but it looks like I'm developing psoriasis or something (and I'm NOT exagerrating, it looks horrid).

Please respond ASAP. I stopped using the BP.

If I remember right mate that sounds a little similar to what I had..I think it is just the skin drying out / dying etc. Not sure. But as with all things like this..if YOU dont think its right stop it and then start again with a more diluted method possibly.

But I think I remember what you are referring to.

Oh this just occurred to me--why not get a few minor sunburns to simulate the same effect? I felt like roasting a little today but roasted too much, have some redness and tenderness now. Seems very similar to BP aftereffects when I thought about it. Well the redness has a certain healthy glow to it, I prefer it over the unsightly PIH. I'm gonna try the tan blasting method and see what comes of it.

I find it exceedingly hard putting BP or any other products on my back area. I can only use a wash in the shower with a handled brush. Otherwise only spot treatment and that's not as effective as prevention by slathering BP everywhere like I do for my face.

hi,

on my back i have like pigmantation or w.e it's called there not that dark some are but not 2 notice able, me acne is gone, and this is my 2nd using the BP 5% cuz i neede perscription for 10% so instead i put it on once in the morning and 1 in the afternoon so baisically i am going to go for a week and c wut happneds, in my first day my back sheded a little bit, the skin that came off was really tiny not like scales like Ramzey said lol but i will hopefully get there and get rid of pigmentation adn then start using the BP as a WASH like it's supposed to be, once again Thank you Ramzey u saved my summer :P

Thx

TrIKster;

I want to try this because it's quick, but is it really worth all the discomfort?

I dont know about anyone else but my back scarring is having a major effect on my life, my self esteem, depression, confidence, fitness as I dont swim etc because I am self conscious about my skin on my back.

I have read this thread with a bt of excitment that there may be some way to make a dramatic improvement to my skin and a week of discomfort is nothing if it will make a difference to the rest of my life. In fact, if this works for me, it will give me a new life. I will post before and after pics if this is a success.

Thanks Ramsay. Fingers crossed.

I am currently retrying the Panoxyl, and it isn't as bad as the first time. I'm pretty sure that my horrible reaction was because of the other products I was using in conjunction with the Panoxyl. DO NOT do anything harsh on your back while you are using the Panoxyl. Just use plain soap while you're on it.

I dont know about anyone else but my back scarring is having a major effect on my life, my self esteem, depression, confidence, fitness as I dont swim etc because I am self conscious about my skin on my back.

I have read this thread with a bt of excitment that there may be some way to make a dramatic improvement to my skin and a week of discomfort is nothing if it will make a difference to the rest of my life. In fact, if this works for me, it will give me a new life. I will post before and after pics if this is a success.

Thanks Ramsay. Fingers crossed.

mcgoo-

I've been in the same boat for a few years now, I'm about to graduate from college and still can't go swimming or just walk from the shower to my room without feeling self conscious about my scars. I have some pretty bad scars on my back and chest, I was lucky that it avoided my face for some reason, but regardless it needs to go. I'd be really interested in seeing those before and after pics.

also, I finished up accutane recently, so I'm going to assume that it's probably not a good idea to try this method for awhile after the accutane is up, but I'll definitely keep it in mind.

Ramzay or whoever has tried this, have you noticed your skin bleaching? Like is it a different shade than your untreated skin. Are you less able to tan or anything as a result?

yo guys i did try this just like Ramezy said and yes it got rid of my bacne scars ALL of them now i am going to go tan up this afternoon so i can be the same colour as my arms lol :P....and by the way no it did no tmake skin more "bleached" like u said :P it just does wut Ramezy said it does it gets rid of your SCARS :D so if u don;t want 2 do it for a week then get rid of ur SCARS 4 ever until u get breakouts or somthing then be my guest :P anyways u guys shoudl tryit..well i am going to go tan up now.. :D

peace ttul

What kind of scars did you have? Do you have pictures?

I have two different types of scarring on my back.

I have indents (not sure if these are what you people call ice pick scars?) some not very deep, some fairly deep but all very noticable. And second, I have little white spots which are like white heads without the substance across my shoulders and upper back and some of these on my chest.

I know that is looks better now that say 3 or 4 years ago since my active acne has finally stopped after being active for almost 15 years.

So I have some 10% Panoxyl Wash arriving tomorrow and will let you all know what success I have. My skin is pale white - Typical british. Hope this works for me.

My story so far since about a week ago.

My acne has not been active for around a year although I still get the odd spot and lots of black heads, but my main goal was getting rid (or at least improving) the scarring which is pretty bad on my back.

Started 2 times a day showering with H&S and leaving on the second time before bed. After around 4 or 5 days my skin on my back was remarkably smoother and just healthier looking. Almost all red spots/scars faded.

Yesterday I started applying the Panoxyl 10% wash after my shower...... boy does it hurt when you put it on. My wife has been rubbing this in to my back all over. But I can say that already my skin looks like its starting to peel and looks much clearer although I look sunburnt which is making the white marks more noticeable.

But, although it hurts and makes my skin feel tight, Im gonna percevere with this as I really think this is working.

I will add another update on progerss in a few days.

This actually does work... if you use ridiculous amounts of Head and Shoulders on your back, it will start to peel like a sunburn and within a week all the acne/scars willl fade or be gone.

Everynight I put a moderate amount of B&H on becasue without it my back will go CRAZY. Whenever something pops up on my back I drown it in H&S and within a week it will dry up and the scarred skin peels off like it was never there at all.

And btw, it seriously is uncomfortable as hell if the dry, cracked area is big enough. So do not use it on your entire back, I would do one small area at a time.

Mcgoo, I will be following your experiences religiously for the next few days since your scars sound identical to the ones I have. I hope this works out for you and then of course for me. We can beat this! Although at least you already have a wife, so what's your worry haha!

Purified- Are you talking about scars or active acne?

PS- I'm from MN too

Purified- Are you talking about scars or active acne?

PS- I'm from MN too

Both. It dries up acne very quick since it is basically getting rid of that layer of skin that traps the bacteria.

Ok... I may sound like a himbo here :rolleyes: , but are you talking abt H&S SHAMPOO?

And how do you use it? Just have to apply on the back, left it there without washing and it will dry up the skin and acne?

Well it's hard to find Panoxyl Wash in the drugstores, but I'm wondering if anyone have tried using a 10% BP Gel instead (e.g. Oxy10) with much success?

Trikster, congrats on your success to rid off those scars. Share with us a tip or 2 so that we can achieve what you already have. :D