Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jcp9

Possible Spot Treatment Product

OK, I've used this a couple times on zits that were fairly large and some that I popped with a pin. I'm sure many have heard of it, but not in this context; it's the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. It seemed to reduce the size on the things that I applied it to. It sucks as a cleanser or mask (for 5 minutes) so I figured I may as well get some use out of it. biggrin.gif/ Anyways, just apply it to a zit, as in kind of rub in a little bit, and then leave like about a quarter inch thick mound of it on ONLY the zit. Make sure you can't see the zit through the product, and just leave it on overnight. Don't put moisturizer over it (only do it at night cuz you don't want a big white blob on your face obviously). Usually doesn't cause too much redness if done one night, but if you do it for two nights it may cause some major redness.

I don't know if this is a really bad idea, but it worked for me, and I just wanted to share it with you guys. Also, it would probably only be a good idea to do it if your skin is used to BP, as in you've been using a BP product for a while, because otherwise it'll make your pimple horribly red. If anyone thinks this is a really bad idea please respond because I don't want to lead people astray.

hey hey. . . ur not the only one.. i have to agree with you, its job as a cleanser and/or mask isn`t very good.. but i`ve tried using it as a spot treatment thing the other night.. it works.. smells good too =)