Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybergriffey30

Am I Giving Up To Soon?

Hello, i ordered Dans products and started using them on March 7th. My face did get better but i recently noticed that it kind of stopped working. It kind of worked beacuse the majority of my pimples that i get have been getting smaller but I also noticed my face isn't really getting any better. I sitll break out, my cheeks are still red and my face is still dry. What im most frustrated about is the fact that my face went from getting better every day to just stopped on "OK" and not "PERFECT". March 7th to May 20th is like 2 months and change if im correct. Is it to early to stop?

I was thinking about changing my regimen to BP in the morning and Retin-A Micro at night. Otherwise ill stick to the clenser, bp, mosturizer morning and night.

Edited by cybergriffey30

Its way too early to stop///the key is patience....i went through the same ting as you..good improvement for about a month...then a month where it seemed to get worse...i was desperate to quit but others on this messaged board pressured me 2 push on...so i did adding little things here and tehre to my regimen...and now im clear...currently 100% clear disregarding red marks... =) and i hope one day u achieve the same satisfaction....cause it feels good...it feels f*** good

tell you the truth, your face isn't even bad at all to start with. My suggestion is to stick with it. Is your face feeling irritated?

it doesnt feel irritated but i hate how it always feels slimey and gross. I wish it could feel like normal skin haha. All that lotion and bp on my face. I know that my acne isn't horrible, i just want it to all go away. I feel like ive been using it for years but after i started this thread and realized its only been 2 1/2 months, i was shocked. I'll keep using it though.

Also, do you think my idea about using BP in the morning and retin-a micro at night would work?

Hello, i ordered Dans products and started using them on March 7th. My face did get better but i recently noticed that it kind of stopped working. It kind of worked beacuse the majority of my pimples that i get have been getting smaller but I also noticed my face isn't really getting any better. I sitll break out, my cheeks are still red and my face is still dry. What im most frustrated about is the fact that my face went from getting better every day to just stopped on "OK" and not "PERFECT". March 7th to May 20th is like 2 months and change if im correct. Is it to early to stop?

I was thinking about changing my regimen to BP in the morning and Retin-A Micro at night. Otherwise ill stick to the clenser, bp, mosturizer morning and night.

Well I have had moderate chest & back acne for 10+ years and tried everything. But only gave everything 2-3 months and never really seemed to improve, so I always quit.

I have now been consistent for about 5 months and am finally seeing results. 50% better an I'd say 1-2 months out for 90% better.

It took about 3-4 months before I really saw a decent improvement. I know see very few new pimples, just a slow healing and clearing process.

I say give it at least 6 months. Supposedly too, acne you see today is fromlike 3 months back. Sometimes it takes like 2-3 months for a pimple to form.

my dryness isnt that bad. It's only really around my nose. No where else.. should have specified. So ill keep at it. I just had that it kinda seems like a huge chore. Some people compare it to brushing your teeth everyday but brushing your teeth isnt 3 steps that lasts 15 minutes.

tell you the truth, your face isn't even bad at all to start with. My suggestion is to stick with it. Is your face feeling irritated?

2 months is too soon to give up... im still having breakouts here and there and im also on my 2nd month

i would probably suggest following up the regimen precisely and try not to irritate your face

also drinking a lot of water helped me a little also

look around the forum to find some ideas and tips that can help you

Fake it with make-up, when you try it, you can't leave it lol, it is like not having acne xd (if it's mild of course)

Are u washing and moisturizing GENTLY! I had that problem too, I realized I wasn't being gentle enough. Good luck!