Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Its another AHA lotion that like all the others says it will cure all your problems, personally i havent tried it but just the way it looks and sounds makes it look like all the rest, which dont work either. Plus the price is a little high for what you get.

Its another AHA lotion that like all the others says it will cure all your problems, personally i havent tried it but just the way it looks and sounds makes it look like all the rest, which dont work either. Plus the price is a little high for what you get.

I agree. I'm not spending another $45 on that stuff. I tried Nucelle's Mandelic Acid lotion and I liked that one better than MaMa. Both MaMa and Nucelle made my skin soft, but that was about it. Right now I'm using:

Baking soda and baby brush

Apple Cider Vinegar Toner with aspirin and niacinamide (vitamin b3)

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel

Now Foods Shea Butter (I know it's a butter, but it's supposed to be good for acne and discolorations)

Sunblock

I don't know how this will turn out, but it's easier on my wallet. My skin isn't as irritated as it was when I was using all of those chemicals, and the exfoliating is helping, too. The only thing I have to remember is to put sunscreen on when I go outdoors.