Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nobodys_somebody

nobody`s somebody personal log

i`ve been on dan`s regime a little over 2 months now.. i`ve seen vast improvement in texture especially.. i`ve been using make - up to complement my regimen usage for those 2 months, until only 10 days ago.. i actually realized that the make-up dirt particles contained the several open pores i have.. anyhow, most of my forehead skin texture has definitely improved without make-up .. it`s smooooooth, as in NO room for open pores. i`ve been using foundation for a consistent 2 years now until 10 days ago.. no new acne formations.. not even slight ones! so you can say that i`m starting this regimen the "regular way", with no make-up and consistency.. i`ve concluded that i am one of those that are not compatible with make - up

unfortunately, i left my webcam in my dorm room.. soon i`ll include photos to include in this log.

these logs are incredible. it lets us realize that we`re not alone, and we`re here to help each other out.. with advisors, and even listeners.. thanks to whoever`s listening..

things are a little better.. i used biore strips [they work very well] on my face.. got some dirt out of the way .. skin`s improving especially since i`ve gone 2 weeks without make up now.. i use neutrogena`s multi-vitamin acne treatment [works great] . it contains b5, which i`ve heard is a useful agent.. then i used the onthespot treatments.. and applied neutrogena moisturizer [so my skin would be washed smoothly in the morning] .. no new hurtful blemishes, which i`m so used to.. the strips were also removed some of "discolored skin", skin that was darker than my usual.. good stuff!