Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Singhster45

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Okay, i just went out last night with my mates after 7 weeks because i had finished all my exams, so i was entitled to a night out right? Well, i got drunk, drank spirites with fizzy drinks, and had a lack of sleep. On top of that i had sex twice this morning, (:P), what can this all lead to? Yeah, i have got 2 new spots, i hope no other new one's develop in the next few days. So, what can i take from last night? Well, sex, drinking (with fizzy drinks) causes acne. But i do have until next friday to sort out the few spots, so thats kind of a plus point. We will have to see how it goes. . . . . . .. .

But what im trying to advice other acne sufferers is that dont drink all the time, maybe once a week, and dont have sex that often (maybe only once a week)!!!!!

I know its hard, but we have to do it, but im staying away from alcohol and all other "bad" stuff until next friday, hopefully my skin will look great again, it dont look that bad now, have a few spots, but i wanna look greaattttttttttttt! :P

what if you'd gone out all night been drinking fizzy drinks partying in smoky atmospheres and not got as much sleep but didnt have sex.....? maybe you might still have gotten the same amount of breakouts? hmm i wish we could go back and test this. even when i don't drink/have sex my skin seems to stress after a night out that's all i know. drives me crazy. i think skin doesn't like to party full stop personally whether you drink/do it or not. it must be all the loud music. meh..i dunno.

but hey, end of exams, yeah for you! :boogie: you deserved a good night! (and morning...)

lol.

I highly doubt sex has anything to do with acne. It was probaly caused by stress of the exams, sugar in fizzy drinks, being drunk and not showering or washing your face befor going to bed.

It's 100% true, sex does cause acne.

Sex = acne.

I thought long and hard about this though and I decided to help all of you out.

Give your women to me and I will have sex with them for you. It's a tough job, but I'm willing to make this kind of sacrifice just for my friends here at acne.org.

Okay, im gonna go on an extreme diet until Friday and see how my skin looks by then. This is what im gonna do:

Drink at least 1.5 litres of water a day

Apply BP once a day during night time

Wash face 2x a day (morning and night) using Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar

Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night

Not eat meat at all (fish, red meat and chicken)

No have sex or masturbate

Eat vegetables

No alcohol

We will see how it goes...............

why do people keep thinking it's the protein that is causing their acne flares ?

cut down carbs, not protein

It's 100% true, sex does cause acne.

Sex = acne.

I thought long and hard about this though and I decided to help all of you out.

Give your women to me and I will have sex with them for you. It's a tough job, but I'm willing to make this kind of sacrifice just for my friends here at acne.org.

Okay i posted that i was gonna follow a diet on Monday, and now its Wednesday Morning.

Progress: I ate a sandwich yesterday, so had bread!!!!! I ate meat on Monday night, coz there was nothing else to eat, but it was white meat (chicken), easier to digest. I have 1 spot on my right cheek, but it was there already, and 1 small spot on my left cheek, and 1 big new one on my chin. I have until friday night to clear up my skin, coz im going out, we shall see how it goes....................

Hopefully, i wont have no spots by Friday morning. I will post again friday morning or tomorrow evening.

Takecare