Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_MaGic_DuSt_

what are your plans for tonight?

Went to the beach today... Having a party at my house in a bit. Drink some tequila. Maybe go to the bars. Then spend the rest of the night with a lady friend of mine.

Yay May 2-4 Weekend! Also throwin some thanks out there to Mr. Tane...

(not sure if you americans know what it is)

Playing Counter Strike until I become so tired I fall asleep, so I won't have to think about the shitty state my skin is in, or the girl I can't have....

I have no idea... I just rented a Japanese Movie: Azumi. Was too cheesy. I am going to go back and find another, Was The Departed any good?

the departed was very good! i liked it... i actually cried at this one part... but i thought it was very violent.

Worrying.

I think I messed up badly.

why do you think you messed up?

I'm going to play bad minton and go for a bike ride when the sun goes down. After I'll probably relax and eat some cookies I made earlier and watch TV. Should be a good night.

my friend just called me, they're all watching a movie at her house, im not going tho

Well it's not anything I did exactly Magic Dust, just more like something I didn't do. Now to start off with, all the girls I've ever been interested in have always been around my same age so don't go setting off the perv alarm on me.

So a girl kissed me last night...sounds all well and good, but she's 15 and I'm a sub at the school where she goes. We had talked before all this, she's had some problems at home, similar to the stuff I've went through in my life. So I was a little closer to her than I was with some of the other kids, but high school girls just never really entered my mind as any girlfriend sort of option, I like to stick to my age bracket and non students specifically, so it was just more of a friendship thing for me...I guess she felt more than that. I was at graduation ceremony and she sat next to me all night, then after that was over I just talked to her a bit and asked her how things were at home, just making sure she was okay and then after that she just put her hand on my face and kissed me. But the thing is, I didn't stop her. I just let her do it. I saw her going for it and like an idiot I didn't tell her to stop or anything, I just kind of sat there. Then she said she was sorry, and I just didn't know what to say and she walked away. I just feel like a total creep about it. Maybe it was just the suprise of the moment but I don't know.

um, cause i dont feel like going out :confused:

yeah, it's all good.

i find it sad when people go over the weekend for the sake of going out.

it's totally OKAY to stay at home... read a book, or whatever else on a friday/saturday night.

i love having time to myself.

Well it's not anything I did exactly Magic Dust, just more like something I didn't do. Now to start off with, all the girls I've ever been interested in have always been around my same age so don't go setting off the perv alarm on me.

So a girl kissed me last night...sounds all well and good, but she's 15 and I'm a sub at the school where she goes. We had talked before all this, she's had some problems at home, similar to the stuff I've went through in my life. So I was a little closer to her than I was with some of the other kids, but high school girls just never really entered my mind as any girlfriend sort of option, I like to stick to my age bracket and non students specifically, so it was just more of a friendship thing for me...I guess she felt more than that. I was at graduation ceremony and she sat next to me all night, then after that was over I just talked to her a bit and asked her how things were at home, just making sure she was okay and then after that she just put her hand on my face and kissed me. But the thing is, I didn't stop her. I just let her do it. I saw her going for it and like an idiot I didn't tell her to stop or anything, I just kind of sat there. Then she said she was sorry, and I just didn't know what to say and she walked away. I just feel like a total creep about it. Maybe it was just the suprise of the moment but I don't know.

sorry i don't know how old you are?

you're not a creep... you didn't have any bad intentions so how you reacted was totally normal.

what i would suggest to you is that as long as she's LEGAL then that's OK and it's up to you and her whatever happens between the 2 of you, but then you'd have to deal with people who will say how "morally" wrong it is and all that other stuff.

Well Im 23 and she's 15 and that's not legal here. But I'd never want to date a student even if I'm not technically her teacher, let alone one that can't even drive or get into a Rated-R movie yet.

But in all honesty, I do feel connected with her.

and that sounds really bad.

that doesn't sound bad at all...

if you feel very connected to her... you can develope a good friendship with her and see where that takes you.

yeah, it's all good.

it's totally OKAY to stay at home... read a book, or whatever else on a friday/saturday night.

I dont want to go out because I feel really bad right now, the guy im seeing brought me ice cream, asked me if i wasn't really going, and then he left....

:redface:

yeah, it's all good.

I dont want to go out because I feel really bad right now, the guy im seeing brought me ice cream, asked me if i wasn't really going, and then he left....

:redface:

oh ok... now what? lol