Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mara89

IM JUST SO SICK OF EVERYTHING

Tell your parents, trust me. Do you know how silly it sounds that you don't want them to feel bad for you? Do you really think that this is what they want for you, nigga plz.

Go tell 'em now, you'll feel great.

Tell your parents, trust me. Do you know how silly it sounds that you don't want them to feel bad for you? Do you really think that this is what they want for you, nigga plz.

Go tell 'em now, you'll feel great.

they got a lot of shit going on too, I've been pushing them so much, they will get desperate for not having a solution for our problems.

*hugs marisa*

marisa how come ur not graduating. you are way smart. also you can take a ged test if all else fails.

no matter whats going on ur too smart to let it bring you down.

i hope ya feel better soon. :)

Awww Marisa :comfort: hang in there girl.. you are a great person, I truely hope you are able to graduate and everything. I'm actually a bit nervous myself that I won't graduate... and for me too, its not because of my grades... but its because of this stupid huge project my school is requiring all seniors to do in order to graduate. :dry: Anyways, hope things start looking up for you! *hugs*

I cant fucking take it anymore, seriously my life is hell atm and I sometimes feel like things dont get easily to me, but this is not one of those days, im thrilled cause I know I wont graduate after all these years of hs, and its not even because of my grades, it's been months since I last cried, but god, it's just too much, and I cant tell anyone else how I feel because I dont want my parents to feel bad, and friends, I don't think I should tell them about this, I feel like I can't trust anyone

I need a hug :(