Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
felix!

for all those guys that shave and still break out in t-zone...

no matter what shave product i tried (even aveeno), i still kept on breaking out in my t-zone!. if i shaved with cetaphil cleanser, i wouldn't break out but it was hard to shave with (thin and no lubrication). so basically the only thing left to try worked. Something I shoulda thought of before, because it's so simple. I use a shave gel for every part of my face except for around my mouth (chin/around lips, where i would break out) and for that section i use a mixture of half cetaphil cleanser/half cetaphil lotion and shave,. followed up with 2.5% bp and then moistuizer. Finally clear now :D

I found the only thing that works for me is an electric razor. Just shave with it maybe twice per day, and keep on top of it. It doesnt work so well if you have a thick stubble to remove, it plucks in that instance.

i have a monster 3-4 month beard going so when i finally shave i can just imagine the plethora of red bumps i will get

oh well