Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was wondering what people do when they kiss a loved one/random girl in a bar/old friend you'd just seen etc...

I mean... my lips are so dry I end up puting a lot of chapstick on (Vaseline lip therapy)... but if a kiss is warranted I try to secretly take most of it off if not all... only to find my lips burning 30 min. later... I was wondering what everyone else out there does, Thanks!

I was wondering what people do when they kiss a loved one/random girl in a bar/old friend you'd just seen etc...

I mean... my lips are so dry I end up puting a lot of chapstick on (Vaseline lip therapy)... but if a kiss is warranted I try to secretly take most of it off if not all... only to find my lips burning 30 min. later... I was wondering what everyone else out there does, Thanks!

I just...kiss. I've been smoochin' on the girl I'm dating. I lick my lips prior to the kiss, but that's about it. lol And if my lips are getting too bad, I reapply the lip balm. Ya gotta do whatcha gotta do! :surprised:

simple: keep the chapstick on u all the time and moisturize ur lips constantly. if u need to do it before you kiss, tell her. if shes shallow about it then you shouldnt be dating her inthe first place.. luckily my girlfriend took the tane ride with me as i went on it, and she was very understandin

Just always have chap stick handy and apply it often. I think for the seven months i was on accutane, I had chap stick in my pocket every day.

I put chap stick and aquaphor on my lips about every 15 minutes all day - and they always, for the most part, feel nice and moisturized. But as soon as things get hot and heavy in the bedroom and we've been kissing for a few, my lips are like raisins. It's gross. lol

Hey!

I know exactly how you feel, only I'm a girl lol. My lips are always so dry when I kiss my boyfriend, but he doesn't complain (I don't think he notices) Most people aren't going to comment on the condition of your lips. Plus, what would you rather have: active acne or dry lips? It's a fair trade, in my opinion hahaha. Just keep chapstick on you at all times, like I do. :) Best of luck!