Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BearHugger

Alba Organics Sea Mineral Cleanser

So I've been using this stuff for 4 days now, and am not getting any new break outs. I got the idea to try dead sea salt and sea mineral products from this other post I read way back by Lexia. You can find it here http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...mp;hl=sea+water

This stuff has helped so far. My skin feels softer too. For people like me who live in the northwest, its TOO cold to go to the beach this time of year! I'm thinking of trying dead sea salt for bathwater and seeing if that helps too.

Stuff is kinda pricey... 7-9$ a bottle and they have a line of stuff, but I like what it's doing to my skin. May have to try their other products as well. The stuff I was using before was Purpose soap... which isnt bad... but after an hour or so my face started producing oils even Faster than before. :_(

I do wish I could go to the beach NOW for a week. I loved how it felt when you can just not wear any makeup and come back feeling like the seawater and sunshine healed everything.

I thought I was the only one that used this stuff! It's so amazing, my skin is always soft and clean after I use it, not dry at all.