Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gregthegreat

Should i use back regimen?

I don't know what to do...... the H&S didn't work for me, and i can't do the seasalt baths because that supposedly is bad for the pipes (and that was the only thing that truly helped).

So if i were to use the back regimen, i'd have to wear a white shirt all the time underneath my other shirt so it won't bleach it, right? Anyone have success with the back regimen? It doesn't seem that popular, not to mention it's expensive since you have to use a lot of bp.

...or can anyone think of anything else that might work?

I don't know what to do...... the H&S didn't work for me, and i can't do the seasalt baths because that supposedly is bad for the pipes (and that was the only thing that truly helped).

So if i were to use the back regimen, i'd have to wear a white shirt all the time underneath my other shirt so it won't bleach it, right? Anyone have success with the back regimen? It doesn't seem that popular, not to mention it's expensive since you have to use a lot of bp.

...or can anyone think of anything else that might work?

Yeah you would have to wear a white shirt underneath your other shirt. Clindamycin and BP clear my back 90%. Buy Daniels BP saves you money then buying OTC BP. Accutane should help everywhere on your body(which I am currently on).