Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whats your derm like? My dermatologist is a ignorant bitch that doesnt give a shit about her patients.. i recently went for another visit and i went from 40 mg to 60 this month.. and she asked me how many tabs do i have left and i said about 3 days .. soo 6 tabs.. soo she prescribes me my next months worth of the drug .. but she only gives me 20 days worth of 60 mg and im meant to see her in 4 weeks soo thats 28 days .. soo ill be 5 days off the drug.. and she goes to me dont worry about it itll be in ur system.. a couple of days wont matter.. and i was like wtf? WTF IS THAT? y doesnt she prescribe me next months tabs as well!

Whats your derm like? My dermatologist is a ignorant bitch that doesnt give a shit about her patients.. i recently went for another visit and i went from 40 mg to 60 this month.. and she asked me how many tabs do i have left and i said about 3 days .. soo 6 tabs.. soo she prescribes me my next months worth of the drug .. but she only gives me 20 days worth of 60 mg and im meant to see her in 4 weeks soo thats 28 days .. soo ill be 5 days off the drug.. and she goes to me dont worry about it itll be in ur system.. a couple of days wont matter.. and i was like wtf? WTF IS THAT? y doesnt she prescribe me next months tabs as well!

I have the feeling that my derm doesn't have a clue either. He said he was putting me on a low dose to start off and he was going to build it up but 70mg is almost the maximum dose. But hes not as bad as my gp that referred me to him. I went in because I was sick and had a chest infection. He said we better get something for your face aswell,You arent very pretty are you? I was so close to punching him.

My derm is alright, he seemed nice, but I only saw him before I started my treatment, not once during my treatment.

The nurses were pretty clueless, but in regard to the number of tablets, I got more than I should have every month apart from the first one. Then at the end they just told me to finish off any tablets I have left.

They didn't have a clue what I was on about when I asked about the meals I'm taking it with and it being fat soluble. The one even said, no you don't need fat with it, just eat it with any meal.

They didn't look at my cumulative dosage or anything either. They was going on about how I had been on accutane for longer than normal (6 months) but they didn't take into account my cumulative dose was on around 135mg/kg at that point, which is fairly normal.

Yeah.. i dont think its right that shes making me miss 5 days of the stuff.. thats just SHIT! but do you guys know if u can change derms? And if u can.. how do u do that? Im fed up with my current derm.. she doesnt listen.. she doesnt ask.. she doesnt care.. my derm visits last no more than 2 mins.. i mean if she does this again for my next months Tablets what am i gona do? i wanna go tell the bitch off

You can change derm, but it's not always easy to get appointments and stuff, well that's what it's like here anyway.

yeah thanx for the advice :D i guess ill try do that.. 4 more months to go.. still got active acne but its gone heaps better since i started soo im thankful for that.. but yeah thanx guys

I have the feeling that my derm doesn't have a clue either. He said he was putting me on a low dose to start off and he was going to build it up but 70mg is almost the maximum dose. But hes not as bad as my gp that referred me to him. I went in because I was sick and had a chest infection. He said we better get something for your face aswell,You arent very pretty are you? I was so close to punching him.

my derm is a young, nice girl, and she put me on accutane on my second visit to her after seeing all that i had already done. it seemed too good to be true.

then she made me wait over TWO months to start my tane because of mistakes she made (but didn't admit to). it's their job to make our skin clear, they shouldn't suck at it so frequently!! :snooty: