Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was doing so well for the past three/four weeks. Everything was clearing up, nothing new was forming, my last cyst was on it's way out. Then I had to ration what I was taking because the shipment got pushed back since they couldn't read my damn credit card number. I guess it took them 3 days to figure that out. >:(

It's been about three days since I've had to cut back. Just now, I looked in the mirror and I already have 3 cysts forming. I know they're gonna hurt, too.

I was so frustrated, I just broke down and cried right there on the bathroom floor. I've been working so hard and doing so much research and now it's gonna be worse than it has been in a long time. Cysts are terrible in that they look like little red bumps now, but soon they'll be big and painfull, and you know it. And I've got three on the way.

So I've been sitting here with an ice pack on my face and tissues by my keyboard, totally depressed. I just want them to be gone! I don't want to deal with this anymore! It's not just the way I look, they hurt!

Tuesday is when my shipment comes in. I'll be doubling up.

A case of MonaVie.

www.thegreatproduct.com/juicydetails

It's worked better than anything I've ever tried, including perscription products. I'm getting another bottle from a friend today, so I'll be able to continue the dosage. Now I just hope these cysts go away quickly.

I know how it is.

I was doing really well for months and then my neck and chest just got completely decimated over the span of 3 days.

Be positive though! I find any positive thought I can muster helps a lot.

Glad to hear you got friends helping you out. Hope the cysts won't hurt too much, if they do you should go to the derm as soon as you can, goodluck.

Im sorry :( I know quite well what thast like. Just when I think my acne is clearing up boom I break out in cysts and pustules. Hopefully this product will continue to work well for ya. Good luck!

I was doing so well for the past three/four weeks. Everything was clearing up, nothing new was forming, my last cyst was on it's way out. Then I had to ration what I was taking because the shipment got pushed back since they couldn't read my damn credit card number. I guess it took them 3 days to figure that out. >:(

It's been about three days since I've had to cut back. Just now, I looked in the mirror and I already have 3 cysts forming. I know they're gonna hurt, too.

I was so frustrated, I just broke down and cried right there on the bathroom floor. I've been working so hard and doing so much research and now it's gonna be worse than it has been in a long time. Cysts are terrible in that they look like little red bumps now, but soon they'll be big and painfull, and you know it. And I've got three on the way.

So I've been sitting here with an ice pack on my face and tissues by my keyboard, totally depressed. I just want them to be gone! I don't want to deal with this anymore! It's not just the way I look, they hurt!

Tuesday is when my shipment comes in. I'll be doubling up.

Thanks for the kind words and support.

I got my bottle and doubled the dosage, and the cysts are gone (in about 2 days!). I'm happy again. ^_^

I was impressed that the cysts didn't even get a chance to finish growing before they got knocked out by the juice. This stuff continues to amaze me!

I know how that used to feel like. If worse comes to worst, you could always try Accutane. It cleared up my skin, and I haven't had any Cysts in over a year.