Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sup acne.org!

I just was thinking about benzoyl peroxide and i got 2 Qs.

For how long the active effect of Benzoyl peroxide last when u used it?

If u have oily/very oily skin, that can contribute to weakend the BP effectiveness?

Sup acne.org!

If u have oily/very oily skin, that can contribute to weakend the BP effectiveness?

I have very oily skin also and I've been using bp for years in the form of gels. I'm not exactly sure how long bp lasts, i think that it depends on how much you use. I think it's also important for most people to use it twice a day in order to see results.

I don't think that oily skin would weaken the effect of bp. If anything, many brands of bp help keep my skin less oily. Hope that helps!

Sup acne.org!

I have very oily skin also and I've been using bp for years in the form of gels. I'm not exactly sure how long bp lasts, i think that it depends on how much you use. I think it's also important for most people to use it twice a day in order to see results.

I don't think that oily skin would weaken the effect of bp. If anything, many brands of bp help keep my skin less oily. Hope that helps!

hmm i use the Dan gel, you can make your face stay dry almost all day putting the gel on the surface without let it being absorb, the thing is that i didn't make that intentionally so my face is a little oily except the area the gel didn't absorb.

Another Question... Can the BP slow the healing process of the acne?