Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
black_converse

questions that mabye u can help with?

So while im taking the fish oil capsulles, what if i decide to have fish for dinner, should i cut back on the amount i take for the day? and is it for the last time okay to eat avacodos? i keep getting mixed answers. thanks!

get both supplementation and whole food sources of EPA + DHA (omega 3) if you can

omega 6 is in excess in almost every whole food (except seafood) so it is easy to rack up 20+ g of omega 6 daily even if you don't touch nuts/seeds/oils

the limiting factor in omega 3 supplementation isn't really safety, it's more about the cost of decent pills with decent content of EPA+DHA, if i could afford to take 50 pills of fish oil daily i would

as for avocados nutritiondata.com lists them as moderately anti-inflammatory because they are mostly monounsaturated fat but they have a 20:1 ratio of omega 6:3

some may say go ahead and indulge because of the monounsaturated fat but if you apply that same logic to most nuts and seeds you may as well not even bother with omega 3 supplementation because it won't even make a dent in your excess omega 6 intake