Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Danith

Awkward pimple moment today

So usually at least among me and my friends we never talk about acne, which is great because i am very self conscious, and i prefer being called ugly period then people talking about my acne, which is stupid cause it's just pimples but it always embarrasses me a lot. I can't even ask somebody what they use for their acne cause it makes me really nervous to talk about that kinda stuff.

So i had a breakout last night (it always happens while I'm sleeping) so you know typical you get up and you start looking and i notice two big ass pimples, one on my left cheekbone and the other on my upper lip (right side) so you know, i go out and do stuff all day like go to class and getting really high, trying not to think about my pair of huge zits, which everyone must notice like miles away. I go to class, which sucks cause I'm like the only person with acne, and everyone looks so pretty except me. I leave class and i go to my friends house to hang out and drink and smoke a bit, and like 5 minutes after i come in the door he looks at my cheek and says "omg wth is that, go to the bathroom and squeeze that shit" Now it isn't that big just the typical medium size whitehead really, and it pissed the shit out of me, made me feel really awkward and ugly. Course i told the guy that i never squeeze cause that's what makes you scar deep. And now I'm back home sitting at my computer and i felt like sharing this anecdote with people who i don't know at all.

And thank god that pimples only last like 2-3 days at their worst. (im talking individual pimples and without picking them)

Been there and sorry that happened, but you said pimples only last 2-3 days at worst. What kind of acne do you have? Mine last weeks and months at a time and I don't even pick at them.

Been there and sorry that happened, but you said pimples only last 2-3 days at worst. What kind of acne do you have? Mine last weeks and months at a time and I don't even pick at them.

Um well the actual pimple the pus filled white/yellow/black or w/e the fuck it's like goes away quickly for me, but it leaves nasty red marks of course, and if you pick it scars.

I have like 1 actual scar (little icepick) the rest is jus redmarks and bad skin.