Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

do many people take their dose 3 times a day, im taking 20mg 3 times daily when i start. is this normal?

cheers

I can't speak for anyone else. For my first month, I was on 40mg a day - I only took one 40mg pill. Now, I'm on 80mg and I take two 40mg pills a day - one in the morning, one at night. I know the 30mg pills only come in some forms of the generic, not all - so maybe that's why your derm is doing 3 20mg pills - but I don't understand why you couldn't just take 40 in the morning and 20 at night or something like that. I have a hard enough time taking my pills 2 times a day with my fried brain...lol...I couldn't imagine having to take it 3 times a day. I hope you get the answer you're looking for.

thanks Kelly Anne you always seem to reply to my posts

:)

It's no problem at all. I've become an acne.org junkie. lol. My fiancee makes fun of me for it. =0)

I know how it is to just want to hear from someone. There's a lot of people on this board who are good for always replying if they know the answer, but they'll just skip over it if they don't know the answer, which makes sense - but...if we're alike...and I think we are...I'd rather just hear from someone even if they didn't answer my question the way I wanted them to. lol. Good luck...see ya around.

It's no problem at all. I've become an acne.org junkie. lol. My fiancee makes fun of me for it. =0)

it must be really nice to be able to share what is so often a very sensitive part of yourself with your significant other and have them be understanding. very lucky woman :)

it must be really nice to be able to share what is so often a very sensitive part of yourself with your significant other and have them be understanding. very lucky woman :)

You're absolutely right - I honestly couldn't be luckier. I could wake up in the morning with a cyst, or a pimple that I picked that had scabbed over or redness or nothing at all...no matter what the situation is, he always tells me how beautiful I am. I think it's a big help when you have someone in your life who you're that close with who is able to understand what you're going through and who is also able to support you every step of the way.

Last week I had a horrible cyst, I was really discouraged, etc...and my mother in law asked me if the medicine was working at all...while I just sighed, he replied with, "The medicine is doing what it's supposed to do...it's pushing the stuff out of her skin...I just wish she'd stop worrying about it so much". Great guy.

He puts lotion on my back for me, reminds me to put cream on my face...support is key.

=0)