Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just signed up for a gym.

If you go to the gym, how often do you go? what other stuff does your gym offer that you use?

My gym is 4 levels.

Level 1 = Big Swimming Pool

Level 2 = Olympic Weight Area

Level 3 = Machines and Aerobic Machines

Level 4 = Running Track

I go 3-4 times a week. I use everything except the pool because my body is nasty.

Case closed.

:ninja:

I haven't been in a long time...but I am a cheerleader and all that, so I was practically forced to go.

In order to keep your body in shape, you should go to the Gym and do cardio 3 times a week. Low in intensity and long in duration.

I loved the elliptical for a while until it started to be too much for my knees...but the ab machines are great. One is harder than the other, but they are my favorite.

Yes I go to the gym. I mainly take pilates and piyo classes (pilates + yoga).

I also take a spin class. Once in awhile I do weight machines, but I'm not into it. For me it's more about relaxing (yes weird I know) & not thinking about anything but the moment & the physical movements. I'm not athletic at all & am very day-dreamy, so I find it helpful to make myself do physical things so I am not always just in my head, & now I like it. It's the one time I am not thinking too much :)