Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_soldier

dans regime vs. accutane

no offense to dan, he is the shit for starting this site. This is just another one of my wonderfully loved opinions. I did the regime for 2-3 months. Sure it works to a certain degree, but who the hell wants to put all that shit on their face twice a day. I personally felt like i was dressing myself for halloween every time i did that. Plus, if you go swimming or get your face wet at all that stuff turns into white filth. Next thing you know your a walking Michael Jackson. The biggest pain in the ass is doing the regime morning and night which is a pain in the ass and a waste of time. Since I started accutane, i feel worry free and i just sit back and let the drug do its work. I would rather put up with the side effects for a few months than have to do the regime morning and night, besides, you still get dry peeling skin and breakouts from the regime anyways. Holla back if you agree or disagree.

Agreed. However, I think the regime is good for ppl with mild acne -- Eg: someone who's already been on a course of accutane (like dan)...

His new gel might be a little easier. It takes awhile, but being clear is worth it :o (even though it didn't clear me more than 70%)