Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Real BucK

Any religious people here with acne?

If anyone here has acne, and is of the Christian faith; I would love to have a word with you. Shoot me a PM or simply respond in this thread.

Dolfan

I am an atheist, feel free to PM me if you want to know about the REAL world.

Read what the thread started asked for jackass. Are you calling me delusional because I believe in God?

I'm Muslim

I went on pilgrimage and while there, I also prayed for my acne to clear up

and I came back

and zap! haven't broken out since..

Same regimen, same diet, same everything...

dunno.....just saying. :)

it works for me!

Read what the thread started asked for jackass. Are you calling me delusional because I believe in God?

Dolfan, I'm a Christian. I like your signature.

"Do not look upon his appearance or the height of his stature; for God does not see as mortals see, they look on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart."

Why dont you talk about it here dolfan?

Would be quite interesting....anyone's prayers been answered?

Like just for arguments sake how do christians explain dinosaurs?

If the world is ony 5000 years old....how do you justify these big bones? Just something thats really bothered me.

Did the Devil put them there or something :surprised:

Personally I think religion is dodgy as it depends largely on where you were born imo. If you are born in the Vatican, chances are you'll become a Catholic. If you are born in Swedish, it is almost certain you'll be a Christian. If you are born in the United States, chances are you will be a Capitalist. And so on. If guess it all depends on what you want out of your religion. If you want a lot of money, try Capitalism.

We share 99% of our DNA with apes, that's scientific fact. If GOD existed and we were made in his image, would he be an ape?

I think not.

I don't believe there is a God in the biblical sense but after reading about quantum physics I can believe there might be something.... there's some seriously spooky stuff going on, read about "schroedingers cat" and the experiments that came after it.

Basically in quantum physics something only assumes a state when you OBSERVE IT!!! Yes, thats right, only when observed. How weird is that?

y2k - read up on the "Double Slot Experiment." It will blow your mind - not only does something assume a state when you observe it - observation - the mere and sole act of it - can actually CHANGE the result of the experiment. I also recommend the movie "What The Bleep Do We Know?" It's a fun movie on people trying to use quantum physics to lend credibility to metaphysics.

It is fun. :)

Nothing wrong with believing in God. I believe in God. I also believe in quantum physics. There's nothing out there that says you have to be only Christian or Aethist. No rules saying you can't find what fits you and where that, reguardless of where it came from or how you found it.

If anyone here has acne, and is of the Christian faith; I would love to have a word with you. Shoot me a PM or simply respond in this thread.

Dolfan

Thanks Elsewhere I am downloading that film now,I love that stuff...

Agree its of course possible to believe in both,and be somewhere in the middle,I dont believe in God,I believe in Life as in supposing you find a planet, which is ready for life. Has the right gases present (oxygen, carbon monoxide etc) and water. We send up a probe to that planet. The probe has bacteria from Earth. This bacteria is transferred to this planet and over millions of years intelligent life evolves. Does this make us God?

I used to think that the big bag just could not happen by chance??? surely there has to be somthing there in order for it to happen??

Like the chemicals they say that came together and how were they created and how they came about??

for everything there is a begining I thought, something to begin it... if that makes sence...

But Its been proven mathematically that its impossible for there to be nothing,no matter,nothing.Its impossible even if you try to imagine it. :drool:

So even without a God there would be something.So I believe in Life not God,which can be the same thing I suppose,if our life was created by other life.

Anyway Once science can answer what happens after death, the need for religion will barely exist anymore.

It is the human fear of death that makes it follow various entities. Humans fear what lies in the big sleep and cannot accept that it is simply the end. Why else would heaven and hell in it's various modes play such a big part in so many religions.

So what do you believe dulfan in regards to acne?

Is it a punishment,a test,a blessing etc..

I've got to run and take a shower - but I will be posting a more complete reply soon, y2k. For the moment - that post of yours was bueatiful AND hott! (teh geek talk makes me melty!) This is neat that you are interested in these things!

:D thanks for that Elsewhere,I have never seen that experiment before "slit experiment" its wow....we are not meant to be watching lol,really cool,much better than the cat experiment..

Although obviously I find it very hard to believe,as cant you change the course of something if you watch it?...After watching the water clip from the bleep movie where if you believe enough,you could walk across water is very weird,our minds believe what it wants to believe so it is possible in theory just like religion is...,I will have to watch the whole movie lol,I'll be back.