Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brulia

Woman's Daily Vitamins

Hi. I just wanted to get some advice on what Woman's Daily Vitamins to take. I've tried "One a Day: Women's" from Centrum. But see, I have a really hard time swallowing huge pills. I can swallow Tylenol size pills, but not huge tablets or gel tabs. I want to start taking a daily vitamin that is specific for women, but is easy to follow. Maybe not to pricey too? Any advice?

I would take a food based vitamin - man made ones are all chemical and harder for liver to process. I personally take rainbow light one a day iron free multi- not specifically for women but i like it.

i take 'new chapter organics' 'every woman' and 'inner beauty'. they are food based, very easily absorbed and i've seen a huge difference since starting. www.newchapter.com

Hi. I just wanted to get some advice on what Woman's Daily Vitamins to take. I've tried "One a Day: Women's" from Centrum. But see, I have a really hard time swallowing huge pills. I can swallow Tylenol size pills, but not huge tablets or gel tabs. I want to start taking a daily vitamin that is specific for women, but is easy to follow. Maybe not to pricey too? Any advice?

Pioneer multi-vitamins are really good, but their not just for women. I take 1- 2 a day. They are green foods based and gluten free. (I take the Vegetarian ones).

http://www.shopperschoice.com/item_item_43...ce_froogle.html

I think they also have a multivitamin that is not vegetarian, too

Thanks for the responses everyone. I'll do my research on your recommendations and go from there.

i take 'new chapter organics' 'every woman' and 'inner beauty'. they are food based, very easily absorbed and i've seen a huge difference since starting. www.newchapter.com

I looked at the website and those seem great! I will have to look around for them in the healthfood store.

I looked at the website and those seem great! I will have to look around for them in the healthfood store.

yeah, you should really give em a try. i've never been one to take vitamins... i usually forget or don't like how they make me nausous. these don't upset my tummy (even if taken on an empty stomach) and the difference in my skin (and nails... so strong now!) are enough to remind me to take these every day.

i also take a calcium with vit D since I gave up dairy.

good luck!