Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cdoasis

does anyone have acne conglobata or fulminans?

Just wondering..

because it seems to be quite rare and I happen to have either one or the other.. so I'm curious if anyone here has it

Just wondering..

because it seems to be quite rare and I happen to have either one or the other.. so I'm curious if anyone here has it

I had been to several doctors and derms to find out what I have. I had literally woke up and had this painful RED (what I thought was a...) rash on my cheeks. The most recent derm told me that I had ance conglobata, which is rare (and even more rare for a girl), and insisted I get on accutane. I was put on minocycline for the waiting period and the bumps seem to have gone away but I am left with these insane red marks (the size of my hand on each cheek). They don't look like anything on this site, intense redness and very uneven skin texture. If you do have acne conglobata it is known to leave severe scarring so I would recommend getting to a derm asap.

I wish I could be of more help.

Well, I'm not a doctor and I haven't seen it, but just from your description I'd say rosacea... I don't know..

And yeah I do have conglobata (I did once before, I can tell I have the exact same thing all over again), I may have fulminans this time though (same thing except with joint aches and other uncomfortable stuff). I'm hopefully getting insurance next week, if so, one month until I get accutane...

i have acne conglobata too, since 1997 years, it's a kil my live, i use all what can help accutane, antibiotic................ it's a never stop i think