Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KellyAnne1284

Amazing how one night can change so much...

Good morning everyone! yesterday was a horrible day...I had scabs, pimples, yada yada - I went home after work, moisturized the heck out of my face every 0 minutes all night, kept putting aquaphor on the pimple that was all crusted up - and don't you know, this morning, my face looks 10x better. I mean, I didn't clear overnight - the pimples I had when I first started treatment still haven't budged - but this cystic outbreak is significantly less - I'll actually be mingling throughout my office building today.

Also - everyone says that healing is slower on accutane, but I've actually founf it to be faster. Before, if I would pick a pimple and get all scabbed up, it would stay all scabby and scaly for 1-2 weeks...now it's just a few days. Funny how one day can seem so horrible and the next is just fine.

I hope everyone's doing well.

I agree with you. I find it amazing how my face is different everyday. It's great. My skin has never been this clear and beautiful and i just love it. I am always amazed by what 1 night can do. everyday is a better day!

It's the same for me too. One day, I'm all well, the next day I have new pimples sometimes in new places! This unpredictability is getting a bit annoying but I can live with it. A little less than five months to go :P

I'm so glad you are feeling better. I'll have to try putting aquaphor on my scabs tonight and maybe they'll look better tomorrow too.

Even the slightest improvement makes me happy. My face looks a bit better today than it did yesterday, and that's good enough for me. (Hey, I'm even happy that my cyst has surfaced...)

Congrats to you all. Good to here you're all feeling happy about your skin. :)

tan44 you are hott :redface:

Awesome! Lucky you. I take forever to heal when I'm on 'tane. When I'm not on 'tane, red marks are gone within a week; but on 'tane, it takes MONTHS sometimes. I have marks from pimples I got 2 months ago still! That's unheard of for me.