Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Canucker

HELP ME IM DESPERATE

I need major help guys. My sisters getting married next week and my skin is hyperpigmentated hypopigmented, and red. I need really excellent coverage. Like Im talking top notch. Do you wonderful ppl know of any great camoflauge makeup? Thanks guys

p.s

I live in Vancouver, BC Canada.

Try MAC Full Coverage. It has the best coverage out there, so I hear. I personally use Revlon Colorstay but sometimes that doesn't even cover my severely pink and lumpy skin all the way up, gets pretty darn close, though!

^ It supposedly covers EVERYTHING, even scars. Hard to make look natural, though. PM rush25, she works for MAC and can help ya out.

It does cover most scars, yup!

It gets rid of the red and just smoothes everything out. The only problem is that it is PRETTY damn thick, so you should only use a little bit and blend ALOT or else you'll look like a clown. But honestly, it's the best out there. Oh and make sure you get it matched to your skin tone by one of the artists at MAC or else you'll just have a mask.

Another really good one is Studio Fix foundation by MAC, I've been using it for the past little while and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

For full, flawless coverage definitely Laura Mercier foundation - wow!

Used it the other day when my sister came over crying because her graduation party (from school) was on that night and she had had a major breakout. I thought she was exaggerating because shes only ever had mild acne but when I saw her - couple of big cysts, red uneven skin and literally spots everywhere. Shes very stressed at the moment but even so?? Anyway, took out the LM and when she left 1 hour later she looked stunning and got hit on by "one of the best looking guys" in her year that night!

I need major help guys. My sisters getting married next week and my skin is hyperpigmentated hypopigmented, and red. I need really excellent coverage. Like Im talking top notch. Do you wonderful ppl know of any great camoflauge makeup? Thanks guys

p.s

I live in Vancouver, BC Canada.