Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright, I am going to experiment with high doses of Vitamin A.

Before anyone starts knocking me, I would like to make it clear I am aware of the side effects, but at this point, Ill try it.

My question is:

Which "type" of Vitamin A do I take?

They have:

1) Retinyl Acetate

2) Beta Carotene

3) Retinyl Palmitate

And all that other stuff. Which one most "resembles" Accutane?

Thanks

YOU CAN DIE....savvy....

This isn't something that will act like Accutane...just some FYI....so when i see you on CNN on Larry King....i won't feel bad alerting you.

Alright, but I would like to invest in some kind of multi vitamin that contains the vitamins that promote healthier skin.

I found something called: Akne Zyme, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it.

All dangerous side effects aside though, what is the difference between all those types of Vitamin As?

Alright, but I would like to invest in some kind of multi vitamin that contains the vitamins that promote healthier skin.

I found something called: Akne Zyme, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it.

All dangerous side effects aside though, what is the difference between all those types of Vitamin As?

Get Zinc...yes...normal Zinc from a GNC or vitamin store....

take only 50mg a day....NO MORE....too much like 100-150 will make things not work...

Zinc promotes healthy skin, it's good for your immune system and it helps your skin repair itself much faster...

Also when you take Zinc...take it on a loaded stomach after you ate a big meal...some milk and cookies with a Zinc pill...will make you puke all over the place...EAT a lot before you take one.