Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reOowSEXtasy

amy's sea water regimen. UPDATED DAILY

hey YAY u got a log. GOOD LUCK

Im from australia too! So do u only wash your face with sea water and is that all u use?

I used to use sea salt after I washed my face. I didnt like it too much. I did for awhile but in the longrun it wasnt helping. I just wash my face with purpose cleanser, put on a toner I bought yesterday from my esthetician, and then I put on evoclin and thats all. Good luck though! I hope your new regimen works for you

Guest j3ff86

It's true.. last summer when I went to Bali for 2 weeks and did nothing but ocean activities (snorkling, spear fishing, surfing), my skin was probably the clearest its ever been! This summer I'm gonna spend my time in Catalina and get clear again :dance:

lol I just started a new regimen with salt water that is working wonders too, just posted it, before I realized there was anyone else using salt water...I use milk too. I am loving it so far. Good luck!

I used to use sea salt after I washed my face. I didnt like it too much. I did for awhile but in the longrun it wasnt helping. I just wash my face with purpose cleanser, put on a toner I bought yesterday from my esthetician, and then I put on evoclin and thats all. Good luck though! I hope your new regimen works for you

It's true.. last summer when I went to Bali for 2 weeks and did nothing but ocean activities (snorkling, spear fishing, surfing), my skin was probably the clearest its ever been! This summer I'm gonna spend my time in Catalina and get clear again :dance:

lol I just started a new regimen with salt water that is working wonders too, just posted it, before I realized there was anyone else using salt water...I use milk too. I am loving it so far. Good luck!

ey girl whats up,

i gotta agree wit ya aye. Sea water really works. Ive noticed it a few times in da past after beaching it. I got no doubts it will work for ya. do u moisturise or anything?

Hit me bak.

ey girl whats up,

i gotta agree wit ya aye. Sea water really works. Ive noticed it a few times in da past after beaching it. I got no doubts it will work for ya. do u moisturise or anything?

Hit me bak.

Im from australia too! So do u only wash your face with sea water and is that all u use?

G'day tash ! Yes i only wash my face with sea water and thats all i use.. might sound a bit disgusting but i don't break out or anything and my red marks are fading :surprised:

G'day tash ! Yes i only wash my face with sea water and thats all i use.. might sound a bit disgusting but i don't break out or anything and my red marks are fading :surprised:

I have also noticed that when il go to the beach a lot my skin clears up. I have bacne as well and it works for that too. the sea water dries up the acne and also helps with the marks too. although i live in the caribbean and have easy access to the beach (i usually walk from my house there) i dont go as often - probably once a week. But it does work though.