Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

summers coming and you don't want to have pimples in the summer. Also everygirl wants that "Bikinni Body" that everyone is raving to have. This summer I am going on a fish and veggi diet. I will need some support so ne one who wants to do it with me just post away

at least you won't have to worry about omega 6

unless you pig out on nuts/seeds/oils

What about fruit?

What's wrong with chicken?

Unless you eat tons and tons of fat fish you'll probably be taking in way too little calories.

Try it for a week and keep notes of exactly what you eat so you can see how much calories you're getting in, the number one mistake I see on fitness forums is people who are eating way too little food thereby slowing their metabolic rate and possibly gaining weight.

as long as you are aware of the fact that most fish is contaminated with PCBs and mecury. somewhere on these messageboards i read of someone who ate tuna every day for two years and now she is trying to get rid of the high levels of mecury in her body.

as long as you are aware of the fact that most fish is contaminated with PCBs and mecury. somewhere on these messageboards i read of someone who ate tuna every day for two years and now she is trying to get rid of the high levels of mecury in her body.

I thought only sharks and tuna fish had a high amount of mercury?