Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just wondering if anyone else is using any of the skincare lines by the Philippino company Godiva Inc?

Orginally I was using their whitening line for my arms, face and neck because they are much darker then the rest of my body... and I cant get my legs to tan to match my arms. lol But I use to have break outs on my back in Highschool and early college and I use to pick at themso i have bad scars :/ Also being Asian, I'm prone to really bad hyperpigmentation.

So I started using Godiva on my body too. The scars have gotten lighter but I was wondering if anyone has been using the products longer then I have and if they see fast results compared to other brands?

Also I'm using just the whitening line... I was wondering if anyone is using their Acne line and if the results from that are good? I have some blackheads in my nose and the occasional pimple on my back every now and then.

And anyone else drying out from it? I had to cut down to once a day and it's been better now.

Thanks