Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

feeling very crap at the moment need some place to write how i feel and also get some support of people who understand...

well my acne is a bit worse than usual... i had it kind of nearly cleared then went on a birth control pill which messed my face up.. fabulous. im off that now and trying to clear my skin again on dans regimen and also taking zinc and MSM supplements... im dealing with the dryness from the regimen as well which isnt so great as it makes my make-up look all caky.. ergh. so not a good look. this morning i got up took one look in the mirror and felt horrible i didnt want to leave the house to see my boyfriend. of course he wanted me to go over so i did, had to wash my face as my make-up had come off so he saw me with no make-up on, i was horrified that he would think i was ugly. i know its silly, i know he loves me but i still feel so disgusting i dont want him to see me how i truly am cause i feel so repulsive. he proposed (!) a few months ago, im getting married next year and all i can think about is what my face will look like on our wedding day, im dreading it. not only that but living with my boyfriend (were currently just stayin at each others sometimes) permanently where he will see me without make-up for most of the time!! this thought terrifys me!! i just feel so so so crap i want to crawl up in my bed and cry :(

i know its silly but sometimes it just gets to me so bad *sighs*

thank you for taking the time out to read this,

i hate god damn acne

we all have our bad days. your marriage will be great, enjoy it! :dance:

as for skincare, if dans regimine isnt working you may want to see a derm/doctor about it. its nothing to be embarrassed about ( i say that bc i was when i shouldnt have).

try not to be too down on yourself :cool: i hope you feel better soon.

we all have our bad days. your marriage will be great, enjoy it! :dance:

as for skincare, if dans regimine isnt working you may want to see a derm/doctor about it. its nothing to be embarrassed about ( i say that bc i was when i shouldnt have).

try not to be too down on yourself :cool: i hope you feel better soon.

hi, thanks so much for replying... im not sure if dans regimen is working yet as its only been nearly 4 weeks so im still going to carry on... i have been to a derm ive tried antobiotics which didnt work, various topicals and my last choice was accutane but i decided against it due to the side effects! i guess if the regimen doesnt work after 3 months of it then im going to have to go back to my derm... i'll do whatever it takes to have clear skin on my wedding day!