Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweet illusion xx

does anyone just have shitty skin, acne not included?

i've got mild acne now, i used to have moderate severe. and i'd be all 'hey, if i'm clear, my problems are sorted!' gah. sure, it's nice to have four zits on all of my face maximum, than 10 zits on all of my face minimum, but i realised i just have shitty skin. i mean, these red marks, won't fade after months..and i have superly white sensitive skin, and basically anything causes it to be red. then i get these flakes in the winter, along with really annoying tiny blackheads on my nose.

i'm thinking about giving up everything all together. i have so many problems, i'm so SICK of envying people with even, smooth skin. it munches down my confidence so easily. i hate it so so much sad.gif

yeah that sucks sad.gif unfortunatelly that is the case with pretty much persons who have acne.

Their skin is sensitive to almost anything. I turn completelly red in the cold 8-[ and when i burn i dont get tanned, or not after quite some time, it sucks pretty hard, dont know if there is anything there is to do about it.

good luck anyway! biggrin.gif

yeah i know what u mean..even when im going through a clear spell and i catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror i notice that my skin still looks like i have spots because of marks and uneven skin tone, but awh well

Ya I feel u sweet. Everytime I think my skin looks good, I look at my friends and feel like shit cause he got perfect skin. I feel like no matter what its always gonna look like crap, acne or not. sad.gif

any product i use on my skin turns it red, i don't mind it much but i recently shaved any the area where my beard use to be was totally white and like my cheeks are all red.

i have a mix of oily/normal skin so i have to becareful where i moisturize otherwise it gets really oily.

if i go out and tan, i don't tan, i burn; also i seem to get moles (small ones but still annoying as hell) whenever i tan as well

i have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms + legs, it's not a real problem (cuz i'm a guy i don't have to show those parts off), but in the summer i don't wear tanktops (even though i want too)

i have a couple redmarks that seem to have some staying power and refuse to leave.

Finally I have mild acne and some minor acne scars

anyone wanna trade skin??

Everyday I'm afraid it could be my last one in the clear. It's been a few weeks and I haven't gotten a single acne attack, and I hope to God it's not the eye of the storm or some crap like that but an upward trend. I mean, I didn't do anything differently, it just went away. It would be especially cruel if it came back (knocks on wood) because I happened to fall in love shortly after it went away 8-(

And also, My skin has discoloration (red, pink, and/or brown spots) in speck...these aren't scars are they 8-( ?

I also have what I call "idle lumps" which are roughish patches of skin that look like they could sprout cysts but haven't yet (anyone know what I'm talking about here?).

Itching and flaking are also present. Now flakes are no prob, you can make them vanish for hours with the right product, but when there's a red itchy inflamation on my chin, bleeeeh! I hypothesized that it could be my retin-a, so I quit putting it there and I haven't gotten a chin rash since. Still, discoloration and idle lumps remain a problem.

Remember kids, acne doesn't matter when you have guns!

user posted image

yea i have shitty skin. Even before I had acne, when I was 15 I could see the pores on the skin of my arm. Its uneven, dark and pale at the same time, dull, scars easily.

Yeah, mine's shitty too. It's so dry that it gets flaky when I just rinse with water, but then it gets insanely oily in places ](*,) . Lame. I have a bit of red marks near the bottom of my chin, so sometimes you can't see them. I get red marks from just having a zit though, so even though I don't get that many, I get the red marks, which is totally crappy. Now I have a chain of about 6 on my right cheek, it's really sickening. I seriously wouldn't mind my acne if I didn't get these stupid ass red marks that even turn purple. Some of them seem like they come from nowhere. Other than the red marks I have a really good skin tone, it's not fair! But I also get these weird rashes on my skin too if I ever itch it, which is weird cuz it just started happening 2 years ago, and it's not an STD. I also get times where it feels like I'm being poked by 1000000000 needles all over my skin! It's horrible!!!! So basically my skin's a big pile of shit, but thankfully stuff like Eucerin Renewal makes it look ok.

Yeah omg i have the worst skin ever, it doesnt matter if i have no pimples, cuz i have TONS of big red marks, discoloration, scarring, very uneven tone.....also I have alot of small bumps everywhere under my skin that don't go away. I think it's horrible but with makeup people say it looks good. Anyways I know what you mean!

Yeah, mine's shitty too. It's so dry that it gets flaky when I just rinse with water, but then it gets insanely oily in places  ](*,) . Lame. I have a bit of red marks near the bottom of my chin, so sometimes you can't see them. I also get times where it feels like I'm being poked by 1000000000 needles all over my skin! It's horrible!!!! So basically my skin's a big pile of shit, but thankfully stuff like Eucerin Renewal makes it look ok.

dam i have the same feeling too. does your skin get ichy when you sweat also? mine does. maybe theres something to this.

i've got mild acne now, i used to have moderate severe. and i'd be all 'hey, if i'm clear, my problems are sorted!' gah. sure, it's nice to have four zits on all of my face maximum, than 10 zits on all of my face minimum, but i realised i just have shitty skin. i mean, these red marks, won't fade after months..and i have superly white sensitive skin, and basically anything causes it to be red. then i get these flakes in the winter, along with really annoying tiny blackheads on my nose.

i'm thinking about giving up everything all together. i have so many problems, i'm so SICK of envying people with even, smooth skin. it munches down my confidence so easily. i hate it so so much sad.gif

Hmmm Planb and mrbalooba, it's weird that we all have this odd feeling. It sucks doesn't it! Yeah it's usually when I get hot or something that it happens. Mine does also get itchy when I sweat, though I try to avoid sweating when I can haha. We should find out about this lol... what kind of acne do u guys have btw? Mild? And are you guys taking any meds?

dam i have the same feeling too. does your skin get ichy when you sweat also? mine does. maybe theres something to this.

Hmmm, Uruk, you might be on to something... I take HELLA long showers, like 30 minutes or sometimes more. Haha I was on this snowboarding trip this past week and the people I was staying with said I spent more time in the bathroom than a girl haha. I barely have any acne on my back and stuff, but it does kind of itch/sting there too. Also on my arms, but you feel it most when it's on your face. It sucks!!!

I sometimes think about just using a knife, scalp my ass skin and glue it on my face. I have those huge pores and blackheads, red marks too, pretty shitty stuff. When I see people around bitching about 1 black head, or 1 tiny pimple, it gets me very frustrated. I just wish...