Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LaLa016

I need advice for finding a good place in San Diego

Hello to all. I have very shallow indentations on both cheeks. I have a few ice picks but most are shallow depressions scattered on my cheeks which looks terrible in daylight. I'd like to find a place in San Diego that specializes in acne scars. If any of you have any recommendations on a place and treatments please let me know. I really appreciate it! Thank you!

Guest sm_oore

LaLa

Posted in this in your needling thread but don't know if you saw it or not. Like i said before i've heard good things about Fitzpatrick and heard he's had lots of experience with fraxel. Don't know if their prices are high though.

Anways here's the link.

http://www.ljcsc.com/index.html

can anyone else recommend a good place/person that specializes in acne scarring in san diego area? i'm going to see dr. sire in about a week...has anyone had an experience with him? please let me know.. it is greatly appreciated! :)

yes....i went to clinic estetica in tijuana twice in the last year.i had 29ccs of precise injected.the medical van can pick u up from san diego.im from pennsylvania and flew to san diego twice to go to tijuana.last time i stayed at ocean beach.anna love is the director.also dr rullan is a doc that does exoderm in chula vista that some say works great.

Nikkigirl, what is Precise?

I went to dr Fitzpatrick and he's great. There's another med spa in La Jolla. I forget the name but you can search the boards for it i know it's mentioned on here.

I also went to dr sire. Saline injections will not make dramatic improvements in your scars like Fraxel will. I think the Saline did get rid of some very new scars that were under a year old otherwise they didn't help the ones that have been around for years. I think if you are in your early twenties or younger you will have better luck with Saline than you will as you get older. Just my opinion.

Good luck.

precise is a permanent dermal filler.my face looks better but i still have plenty of scars.its like artefil but much cheeper.i wish i lived near san diego because it cost me travel/hotel and treatment cost.i havnt had fraxel but a lot of people said it did nothing.i already had 2 thermages,14 microdermabrasions,co2 laser resurfacing,sculptra and some lasers.i guess if this didnt stimulate my collegen,fraxel probably wont work either.i could have bought a house with all the money i wasted on my treatments.dr rullun is well known on these boards.i dont know if exoderm works or not but some people say it did.clinic estetica is just over the mexican boarder in the business district...near baby rock night club and the abraham lincoln statue in tijuana.it is in the medical plaza.....best bet is to call them.they have a web site.you might ask them whats new in the world of acne scarring.