Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kauai_diver

Just bought ELICINA, ugh wished I found this board before I

spent my money.

Well here's my story:

I'm kinda messed up... I suffer from severe anxiety/panic attacks, im a recovering alcoholic, and to top it off I am somewhat of a hypocondriac (spelling may be off on that one).

I have some ice pick scars on my cheeks, and one big chicken pox scar on my left cheek near my side burns. I have a digital camera and would like to post pictures... ?? do I need a web hosting service to do that? any recomendations? Anyway, like some other posters responses might be something like:

1.) Your scars arent so bad (umm yah compared to whom? Edward James Olmos??)

2.) Your a man, your supposed to have a "rough" complection.

3.) Live with what you have

Well, they (the scars) bother me enough to do something about it. And I wonder if there are any "miracle" cures out there.

Anyway, my point is I just bought 2 vials of ELICINA sounding like it was the miracle cure for acne scarring. But a few more minutes of google searching I found this board, and what a surprise.

I am somewhat jaded about ELICINA now, and wonder if its even worth trying once it gets shipped to my home.

Also, any FAQ's on picture uploading would be helpfull.

TIA,

KAUAI

Guest Cubsfan

Hello,

Do yourself a favour and return the products for a refund. Its a total scam. I wouldn't even bother putting that stuff on your skin as the side-effects outweighs any benefits.

Guest Scorpioness

I agree. This product made my scars worse and created two extremely deep crators on my face.

if there was a way to remove the snail grease u'd have a nice 10% glyolic cream i think