Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephora28

holy shit, I just about died

I dunno, I just started thnking about a dream I had the other night that it happened in and I got all scared again :shifty:

It is not being discontinued....at least not in the next few years....probably not for long time....

I know this for sure....don't ask how....

I will let you guys know if I hear anything otherwize....

It is not being discontinued....at least not in the next few years....probably not for long time....

see, I didn't think it was going to be d/c'ed, I just got scared at the thought of it. :shifty:

^Revlon isn't a profitable company? Are they eventually going to go out of business?

Hey, I have a question that no one can seem to answer. Can you? It is, what was revlon's first foundation ever made? I know colorstay has only been aound since the 90's.

^Revlon isn't a profitable company? Are they eventually going to go out of business?

Hey, I have a question that no one can seem to answer. Can you? It is, what was revlon's first foundation ever made? I know colorstay has only been aound since the 90's.

^oh, so is that why I can't find the new complexion liquid anywhere? I have wanted to try it lately but can only find the new complexion powder and the new complexion one-step at stores. Hmmm....

Guest Kimmay
I dunno, I just started thnking about a dream I had the other night that it happened in and I got all scared again :shifty:

see, I didn't think it was going to be d/c'ed, I just got scared at the thought of it. :shifty: