Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Philippa

Dr Chu Needling

Dr. Chu performs the dermaroller treatment. He uses the medical MS4 dermaroller which is a special design for acne-scars. I've had this treatment and it was very uncomfortable and the skin stays red and swollen for a good 5-6 days after treatment.

You can see the type of dermaroller he uses here- http://www.dermaroller.de/derma-t_engl.htm

THat is odd...I have rosacea and tend to react easily. When I do self needling its very red for a while.

However, I recently had a dermaroller treatment with the MS-4 and they thoroughly numbed the skin. This turned it totally white and the pain was minimal. THe upside is that I was red for only about a day. I think this was because the vessels were constricted and largely undamaged.

Is the skin real pale before the treatment?

Guest sm_oore

Bama

Are you getting any visible results from self-needling?

THat is odd...I have rosacea and tend to react easily. When I do self needling its very red for a while.

However, I recently had a dermaroller treatment with the MS-4 and they thoroughly numbed the skin. This turned it totally white and the pain was minimal. THe upside is that I was red for only about a day. I think this was because the vessels were constricted and largely undamaged.

I had subcision 10 mins before the dermaroller so anaesthetic was used for the subcision and Dr Chu said that I wouldn't need the numbing cream as the anaesthetic would work for the dermaroller treatment too. However only parts of my cheeks were injected with the anesthetic and I found the dermaroller treatment to be uncomfortable.

Hi Isaiah, it's only been 3 weeks since treatment so it's a bit early to gauge improvements yet. It'll take a few dermaroller treatments to see decent improvements and the subcised areas still feel a little bit sore when pressed firmly.

I'll keep you updated.

So Dr Chu offers subcision not needling? Can anyone clarify the difference pls iv read a few of the sticky threads but im still not getting it :redface:

So Dr Chu offers subcision not needling? Can anyone clarify the difference pls iv read a few of the sticky threads but im still not getting it :redface:

Hi Isaiah:

Very interested in your post. Can you please explain your cure?

Do you take the green tea extract internally or use it externally - in either case how much and how often do you use it?

How did the red marks get clear - I've tried everything for mine... Did you apply the green tea externally for the marks - and what are chlorophyll extracts - from a health food store? also what is AFA 12% Soufle, and how do you make an aspirin mask..

I know this is a lot to ask but everything you've listed makes sense and I'd like to know how to use the stuff... I'm sure lots of other posters would be interested too if you can be more detailed. Thanks so much in advance.

Cheers

Ashie.