Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

Does Ice really work?

To bring a white head to a head, submerge your face in hot water for a minute at a time. Do this 5 times, adding more hot water every time.

If it's ready to pop, you should really see it. To pop it, you could follow the instructions on the ACNE.org page, but my method is just giving it a slight squeeze from either side, and it just pops. Make sure it's all out, but don't force it. If it's not ready today, try tomorrow.

Once it's out, it should begin to bleed. Now you can put ice on it. After dissolving an ice cube on your face, apply a good dollop of BP to the spot. Leave to absorb for a few mins, then smooth into the skin as you would normally. I reccommend you do this at night, so that the skin gets a chance to heal. And, if there is a scab DO NOT pick at it. ATALL. Even if it seems to be healed, taking the protective seal away from the new skin will make it red and inflamed. Instead, wait for it to drop of the dead skin when using moisturiser.

Hope I helped!