Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meuy222640

colorstay breakout?

i want to try but i have breakouts now, i wonder that we can use it while skin breaking out? ot It will cause breakouts more?

tHANKA

If a makeup is non-comedogenic, then should be fine even if you are still broken out. Ideally you want a makeup that can cover acne without causing it or making it worse. Makeup like that does exist. Some people feel no makeup is best, but I don't think it makes much difference for many, so long as their makeup is skin friendly.

No one here has reported breakouts with Colorstay, as far as I've seen. Just pay attention to your skin when starting a new product in case it does irritate or break you out.

Colorstay broke me out bad, not mainly in active acne but in tons of closed comedones. I think mandy said it broke her out too, and on many other reviews on MUA people said it broke them out. It's just a very thick and heavy foundation that some people's skin can't handle.

Colorstay broke me out bad, not mainly in active acne but in tons of closed comedones. I think mandy said it broke her out too, and on many other reviews on MUA people said it broke them out. It's just a very thick and heavy foundation that some people's skin can't handle.

i used color stay when i had acne-free skin. actually it was the first drug store foundation iv ever used (i only used bobbi brown) and geebus, it broke me out really bad. i thought it was fine for a few weeks but after about a month, my skin was just going crazy so i stopped using it immediately (i knew that was the prob cus i didnt change anything else) and my skin was clear again

Don't be scared.... theres still a lot of people who haven't seen this thread yet who WORSHIP colorstay, along with myself. (Like Evahonestly, sephora... Kimmay (I think), etc. :D)

Some makeup break pple out and some don't.. I was using MAC previously and it broke me out after few mths of usage.. i finally changed to Revlon Colorstay Oil free n my brokeout subsided by alot! N slowly my clogged pores are disappearing by e day.. i would suggest trying it out given a time period, if it works for u, u will love it to pieces! if it don't, then stop using it then move on to another.. use oil-free or non-come product.. n rembr to thoroughly remove makeup at e end of e day.

Guest Kimmay
Don't be scared.... theres still a lot of people who haven't seen this thread yet who WORSHIP colorstay, along with myself. (Like Evahonestly, sephora... Kimmay (I think), etc. :D)

yep, I do like it a lot. At first I didnt because I was so used to mineral powders and it was hard to get used to applying liquid again. But then I realized how smooth it made my skin look.... luv it : )