Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel stupid asking but here i go.

Ever since I started accutane in december 06 my nose and uper lip sweat!! It's no big deal and i wipe it off but it's annoying cause its every 5 minutes lol. Its tiny beads of sweat ... anyone else has that? what do you do about it? Is this going to stop once i'm off accutane?

Thanks

T

I feel stupid asking but here i go.

Ever since I started accutane in december 06 my nose and uper lip sweat!! It's no big deal and i wipe it off but it's annoying cause its every 5 minutes lol. Its tiny beads of sweat ... anyone else has that? what do you do about it? Is this going to stop once i'm off accutane?

Thanks

T

i've neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr had that before. I am not one to swear either so it's kinda funny - but also very annoying!

i've neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr had that before. I am not one to swear either so it's kinda funny - but also very annoying!

haha!!! i have the exact same thing!! its so weird... and where it sweats is like a little bit of exzema now 2! :(

Sweating is normal. Accutane is just cleaning out your pores. If you sweat more it's probably because your pores are able to breathe.

I've had this pre-accutane. Not so much during accutane. I could see tiny drops as well, but I always assumed it was oily skin. I too could just wipe it off, but it would return shortly thereafter.

I've experienced the same thing. My upper lip sweats all the time now - sooo annoying. I asked my derm about it, and he said he'd never heard of it as a side effect.

I also experienced this whilst I was on accutane. If I walked down the road I'd often end up sweating like hell. :redface:

4 or so months post-tane, and everything's back to normal now (minus the acne though, hurrah).