Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zelio78

Day 8 of my Paraway cleanse

Has anyone had experiences with cleanses before? I'm doing a 30 day parasite cleanse. It may sound gross but apparently all of us have them in our bodies and they can cause issues with your energy levels and, of course, your skin. The naturopath I went to told me that I would feel a boost in energy half way through the treatment but didn't mention how badly I would break out! I have some massive cysts coming out of my face and even my chest where I hardly ever break out. I'm ticked off but I hear its all part of the purging or detoxing process. Its been hard on me emotionally as I was doing this to clear my skin and not destroy it. I've missed a couple days of work because of the cleanse and I'm honestly doubting whether I should have done it.

Anyone have breakouts with cleanses before and did your skin improve by the end of it?

Yes!

I did a 15 day parasite cleanse - and at first I though it would for sure clear my skin. Well, the first reaction of your body is to get rid of all the nasty things in your skin, etc. I started to break out and it was nasty - but then about a week later everything started clearing up.

Trust me it's worth it. I still have acne but it's much better than before.

I'm considering doing a colon cleanse now.

Stick to it :-)

Aren't some of the parasites beneficial? How can you be sure you are not messing up the balance?

There is definitely bacteria that is beneficial that is why I take acidopholus bifidus while on the cleanse. As far as I know parasites are not good for the body period.

I'll stick with it. Thanks.

There is definitely bacteria that is beneficial that is why I take acidopholus bifidus while on the cleanse. As far as I know parasites are not good for the body period.

I'll stick with it. Thanks.

Good luck with the parasites! I'm going to tackle them after I get my leaky gut under control.

Day 16 of the cleanse and my acne has cleared up nicely but I woke up with Mount Everest yesterday morning and its one you can see from a mile out. Good times, good times. My energy levels have improved and I notice my circulation is much better. I'll continue to keep you posted.

Enemas can lessen the die-off effects from detoxing, though you may want to check with your naturopath.

Day 25 of the cleanse and my skin is almost entirely clear except for two very stubborn zits. The type that will take weeks to clear up. In any case I notice my skin is doing much better after that initial eruption.

hey there

im doing a food detoat the mo. basically i have a food intollerance test and i cant have hardly anything, no lactose, sugar, potato, egg etc. can have wheat though. started on sat and my skin is breaking out like mad.

ive got some basic info about doing a liver cleanse which i plan on dong. you must do a detox diet for 3 weeks before aparently which kills the parasites somehow.

will read some more of your posts as you sound like you doing the same sort of thing.

Has anyone had experiences with cleanses before? I'm doing a 30 day parasite cleanse. It may sound gross but apparently all of us have them in our bodies and they can cause issues with your energy levels and, of course, your skin. The naturopath I went to told me that I would feel a boost in energy half way through the treatment but didn't mention how badly I would break out! I have some massive cysts coming out of my face and even my chest where I hardly ever break out. I'm ticked off but I hear its all part of the purging or detoxing process. Its been hard on me emotionally as I was doing this to clear my skin and not destroy it. I've missed a couple days of work because of the cleanse and I'm honestly doubting whether I should have done it.

Anyone have breakouts with cleanses before and did your skin improve by the end of it?