Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACNE SINCE 2006

PONDS COLD CREAM

oh my gosh, i can already tell that ponds cold cream is going to be something i am going to 1)LOVE TO DEATH AND USE IT TILL IT DISCONTINUES or 2)HATE TO DEATH and throw it away in a second.. i am suffering from mild acne right now and my face has been red for awhile but after using cold cream for just one night, my redness disappeared. HOWEVER, it did come back when i took a shower during the day (my face looked so nice since it was bak to my normal color in the morning). I also noticed that a lot of my tiny skin colored bumps (closed comedones/clooged pores) are MORE noticeable than ever so it might look like i am breaking out more but i know these are the ones thats been sitting underneath my skin for a long time cause i always see them whenever i stretch my face. they just became more noticeable.. which is a good sign in a way because these bumps are impossible to pop it but when it becomes more noticeable on my face, it means its actually coming out of it from underneath the skin and i can actually pop it.

theres a lot of love/hate relationship with this product at MUA.. of course more people tend to love it.. but i really cant ignore the minority that hates it.

did ANYONE experience a horrible break out from this product? or did anyone have a great experience from it?

some people mentioned that it actually cleared up their skin within a month with ponds cold cream.. i am SO confused!!!!!

please help!!!! :think:

i dont only use this to remove dirts on my face.. i tissue it off 3-4times then cleanse my face with my cleanser twice......my face feels very dry after that though... but the thought of leaving oil (got mineral oil) on my face freaks me out!!!!!!

hmmm, i have never tried this, though i suggest stick to this product for another 2 wks. If you think its breaking you out and making the pimples underneath more noticeable, i dont think this is the culprit. It is said that a pimple takes about 2 wks to form and you just started it.

See how you go with this product for the next couple of days.

Stick to it.

I absolutely ADORE LOVE AND ADMIRE pond's cold cream. I've tried other cleansers but I just always keep switching back to it.

I didnt have an initial break out, nor any other type of break out.

thanks ladies!! :D yea, last night was my 2nd time using it..woke up this morning.. my skin looks better again. no redness although its slightly pink. im just amazed.. i wonder if my face will turn red again if i take a shower again. hm..we'll see.. but 'tash, ure right, it takes 2wks to form pimples.. so if my pimples became more noticeable, maybe they are pushing their way out? not sure.. but i def. like how my skins looking.. hope it doesnt break me out!!!!! ill stick with it.. i also messaged this lady at MUA and she told me that she suffered from severe acne before and after throwing away all of acne products she stuck with cold cream and moisturizure and cleared her up... ill let u guys know how it goes!!!

I can only use it on my eyes. My skin is very sensitive so it doesnt work for my face. It makes my face too oily. It contains mineral oil which I believe is comedogenic

Well my sister loves the product and I will use it when I'm visiting her. It didn't make me break out but Oil of Olay sure did back in the day. Their Total Effects line though is great.

quote name='ACNE SINCE 2006' date='May 17 2007, 12:53 AM' post='1860983']

oh my gosh, i can already tell that ponds cold cream is going to be something i am going to 1)LOVE TO DEATH AND USE IT TILL IT DISCONTINUES or 2)HATE TO DEATH and throw it away in a second.. i am suffering from mild acne right now and my face has been red for awhile but after using cold cream for just one night, my redness disappeared. HOWEVER, it did come back when i took a shower during the day (my face looked so nice since it was bak to my normal color in the morning). I also noticed that a lot of my tiny skin colored bumps (closed comedones/clooged pores) are MORE noticeable than ever so it might look like i am breaking out more but i know these are the ones thats been sitting underneath my skin for a long time cause i always see them whenever i stretch my face. they just became more noticeable.. which is a good sign in a way because these bumps are impossible to pop it but when it becomes more noticeable on my face, it means its actually coming out of it from underneath the skin and i can actually pop it.

theres a lot of love/hate relationship with this product at MUA.. of course more people tend to love it.. but i really cant ignore the minority that hates it.

did ANYONE experience a horrible break out from this product? or did anyone have a great experience from it?

some people mentioned that it actually cleared up their skin within a month with ponds cold cream.. i am SO confused!!!!!

please help!!!! :think:

i dont only use this to remove dirts on my face.. i tissue it off 3-4times then cleanse my face with my cleanser twice......my face feels very dry after that though... but the thought of leaving oil (got mineral oil) on my face freaks me out!!!!!!

Oh how weird =\ I just picked some of this up yesterday - we'll see!

It's great stuff. I wouldn't be able to wear my revlon colorstay without ponds cold cream... now I dont have to scrub my face with a washcloth everytime I want to take my revlon off. =]

How do you use it Mandy? I rubbed it around then wiped it off with a wet, warm washcloth...?