Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dohdamnnotagain

Read this, some advice for you people with mild acne

Hey, I'm sixteen, I've posted before myself seeking help, but I have my acne under control, finally! Now, I think It would be logical for me to help you guys out, with some advice on what to do for your skin, and just confidence issues.

The 1# thing to remember is, if you think acne will hold you back, then it might just do that. Never give in. If you try and act just as confident as anybody else you will actually become confident. I promise you, if you act confident, as hard as it might be...you'll feel alot better and you just might get that girl/guy you're looking for!

Alright. Now, I had quite light acne, but sometimes it seemed like it was going to get alot worse. Even though this happened, I stuck to Dan's regimen, and it works. Trust me, it might be frustrating but in the long run it works.

Like they say, use aloooot of BP!!!

Plus, my own personal advice is drink ALOT of water. Drinking water seriously helps, it purifies the body from the inside, and besides that, It's healthy anyhow.

Oh, and you might want to take vitamins, such as B complex, B1, Vitamin E, and if you want you can take MSM.

Alright hope I can help

i agree. as long as you put yourself out there and make people see what a great person you are, you'd be surprised about how many people look past your skin. easier said then done tho

I work just like you, well you're clear now! I am not quite yet, but my situation is like yours. I don't let acne keep down how I interact with others. Sure I hate it- but I don't think it has held me back (Even with girls)

What if you already almost had the girl but then she stopped liking you? I guess what I'm saying is what if you're not a great person to begin with. She looked past my physical problems but then she decided to stay with her boyfriend instead of being with me. Sometimes I think it's cause I'm just not good enough sad.gif

What happened to me is that my face was really looking good, and I got this girl who is really good looking, and now that my face is breaking out she wont talk very much to me, and even when she is around me shell talk to other guys more. I hate it. It is so hard to have it and then lose it, knowing how good it felt to be clear for those few weeks. sad.gif

Man, just act as if nothing had happened, seriously, be confident, try as hard as possible to keep busy and keep your mind of acne, it seemed to help when I still had it.