PHILIPPINES

MemberMember
(@laloosh)

Posted : 05/16/2007 11:56 pm

Well, I've gone through some products but none of them are working! And Clearasil made my skin PEEL off like hell. Ughhh. I need some products that work! May regimen din kayo na gumagana?

MemberMember
(@j-boy)

Posted : 05/17/2007 1:09 am

..trying to get international products might be pricey so i would suggest to try to find products there that have the same components(b.p. based or s.a. based) neutrogena products are often good although im not saying to get this right away.. try to do research and also go to your derm.. not belo ok? hehe.. just to get more info about products and side effects.. bout that clearasil.. if it dries you out and you said you peel you are probably putting too much.. also remember to moisturize your skin after and always always put sunscreen before you go out.. search this site as well and you'll find and learn more info.. goodluck..

MemberMember
(@ixiastyles)

Posted : 12/21/2012 3:11 am

Hello guys. May I know where can I buy an acne.org regimen here in the Philippines? Thank you

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/05/2013 3:23 am

Hello guys. May I know where can I buy an acne.org regimen here in the Philippines? Thank you

The regimen is only available online. Sadly they do not ship to the Philippines. Bummer right?

I am on the regimen though using store bought products. You can refer to my signature.

Hope that helps. 🙂