j2tham11

want to gain weight again

theres no high carb foods in your diet.

here's what to you eat:

pasta

bread

rice

eat a lot of these, everyday to gain weight

Eating lots of carbs is not what you want to do to gain muscle. Here is a good link for gaining muscle.

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/...cle-in-4-weeks/

You will probably need to eat some carbs to gain the muscle weight, just don't eat complex carbs or if you do, don't eat a lot of them. You will probably get bored eating what you had described, there are plenty of other meats that won't cause acne.

thanks cyph31! I dont see why people think eating 6,000 calories is bad! I'm not trying to be ronnie coleman guys!! that would take YYYEEAAARRRRSSS to do... figure, before i weighed 155 and went to 207 pounds in 2 months and i'm 5'8....I was pretty big and of course with some body fat. BUT your body (depending on metab.) burns about 2000-2500 a day. so if you just eat 3,000 calories a day, HOW THE HELL YOU GONNA GAIN WEIGHT?? i dont need diet plans from you guys, this is a ACNE FORUM!!! why would i ask you guys about bodybuilding??? read my thread before posting some dumb hints and diet plans...my question is does eating 6,000 calories of chicken and egg protein causes ACNE??????

Jesus I don't think you know anything about bodybuilding. I don't know a single person that gained 50lbs in two months without the vast majority of that being fat. Even with steriods it's not possible. It can't be done. You gained a ton of fat.

You only need 500 extra calories a day to gain 1lb a week theoretically. If your body burns 2500 calories(I don't think you even know this or have bothered to calculate what you actually need in a day without gaining weight), then 6500 would put on mostly fat. And a lot of it.

I weigh 190lbs, with a low percentage of body fat. When I was backpacking with 40lbs on my back and walking 15 miles a day in the mountains, of kayaking for over 6 hours straight in tandem with similar hikes I was only using about 7k calories a day. I highly doubt you are even close to that active so 6.5k calories is overkill.

Hey dumb dumb! Trust me...I know what I'm talking about, if u don't like my damn diet plan then fuck off. U weigh 190? Wwwwooowww boo hoo. Do your research and ask your self why we humans need to consume 2500 calories a day...why is that? Because your fucking burns in in 24 hours.... so if I eat 3000 calories, tell me how the hell u gonna gain weight? And no I was not fat...post a pic of your body...I bet I was bigger than u when I weighed 165.... can somebody answer my question, does eating 6000 calories cause acne?????

thanks cyph31! I dont see why people think eating 6,000 calories is bad! I'm not trying to be ronnie coleman guys!! that would take YYYEEAAARRRRSSS to do... figure, before i weighed 155 and went to 207 pounds in 2 months and i'm 5'8....I was pretty big and of course with some body fat. BUT your body (depending on metab.) burns about 2000-2500 a day. so if you just eat 3,000 calories a day, HOW THE HELL YOU GONNA GAIN WEIGHT?? i dont need diet plans from you guys, this is a ACNE FORUM!!! why would i ask you guys about bodybuilding??? read my thread before posting some dumb hints and diet plans...my question is does eating 6,000 calories of chicken and egg protein causes ACNE??????

Jesus I don't think you know anything about bodybuilding. I don't know a single person that gained 50lbs in two months without the vast majority of that being fat. Even with steriods it's not possible. It can't be done. You gained a ton of fat.

You only need 500 extra calories a day to gain 1lb a week theoretically. If your body burns 2500 calories(I don't think you even know this or have bothered to calculate what you actually need in a day without gaining weight), then 6500 would put on mostly fat. And a lot of it.

I weigh 190lbs, with a low percentage of body fat. When I was backpacking with 40lbs on my back and walking 15 miles a day in the mountains, of kayaking for over 6 hours straight in tandem with similar hikes I was only using about 7k calories a day. I highly doubt you are even close to that active so 6.5k calories is overkill.

Hey dumb dumb! Trust me...I know what I'm talking about, if u don't like my damn diet plan then fuck off. U weigh 190? Wwwwooowww boo hoo. Do your research and ask your self why we humans need to consume 2500 calories a day...why is that? Because your fucking burns in in 24 hours.... so if I eat 3000 calories, tell me how the hell u gonna gain weight? And no I was not fat...post a pic of your body...I bet I was bigger than u when I weighed 165.... can somebody answer my question, does eating 6000 calories cause acne?????

lmao 52 lbs in two months? BS

so youre going to eat 12 chicken thighs a day? thats 84 a week! plus youre going to want to this bulking diet for 4 or 5 months or so!?

uhhhhh wtf!?

lmao 52 lbs in two months? BS

so youre going to eat 12 chicken thighs a day? thats 84 a week! plus youre going to want to this bulking diet for 4 or 5 months or so!?

uhhhhh wtf!?

That is way way too unbalanced.

To gain weight, and strength your body needs all its required nutrients, which you arent gonna get just by eating chicken, you can get some pretty bad health problems too, chicken thighs are pretty high in fat, a big reason why they are cheaper than breast fillets. Your cholesterol and body fat will go up big time too.

Try to stay balanced, get your carbs as well as your protein.

Any pack of dried fruit, like dried apples, apricots without added sugar etc have around 600calories and wont break you out, you can have a few packs each day.

1 litre of rice milk or your prefered milk alternative will have around 650calories for the litre.

thats already close to 2000calories, and its easy as hell to eat.

Add in your egg protein powder and your looking at 300cal per serve, 2 serves a day and your calories are up to around 2400-2600.

Then you've got your meals, sweet potato its great it shouldnt break you out and it has 90calories per 100grams, you can get about 400calories for lunch from sweet potato, add your chicken and some greens to the meals and your up around 900calories.

The calories are looking at around 3500 now.

Now you've got breakfast, If oats dont break you out then it's all good and thats another 600calories, 700 if you add in some fruit. For me though all grains effect me so i catually have a lunch type meal for breakfast, i eat like a 3 bean mix, with tuna and some salad, its around 700calories, then i get afew pieces of fruit in.

That meal add's 600-800cal. You'd be looking at around about 4000-4300 calories now.

You can have what ever dinner you feel wont break you out, and you can easily get between 4500-5000 in your day, with a variety of foods, all nutrients accounted for, and if you have some form of cardio as part of your lifting program you should see steady leans gains of 1kilo per week, possibly 2-3 if you are really light.

Oh and you can always generally have a higher gi carb such as a banana after a session, and as your body will use the sugars it shouldnt break you out.

www.fitday.com Record the shit you eat. You want to gain quality weight right? So for quality weight you need protein. The key is to eat every 2-3 hours so your body is constantly getting nutrients. Wether trying to loose weight or gain 2-3 hr apart meals are the thing to do. Make sure each meal you get protein in. Your body won't grow without protein and your organs won't repair either. You use fats and carbs as energy. And protein as a building block for the body along with water. Record your fitday.

http://www.freedieting.com/tools

Use this website right here there. You can calculate how many calories you need PER WEEK to grow. You grow weekly. You must have extra calories to grow unless you are on anabolics which I doubt you are. So to gain muscle have a good work out program as well. Lift 3 times a week Mon,Wed,Fri this gives you ample time to repair. Keep your diet good like I was telling you. Make sure you get plenty of protein after you workout. Do cardio (running,jump roping, bicycling,boxing) on the days you DON'T lift. Trust me bro if you do this you will put on some quality weight. Go to any bodybuilding website and the tips I just gave you will be on there.

I eat about 7 pounds of chicken a week. And about 3 lbs of steak. 2 Containers of oatmeal. 2 pounds of brocolli and 2 lbs of asparaugs. And a jar of peanut butter a week. And about 4 dozen eggs. I am 206lbs, 5,11, my body fat percentage is 6-7% and I am 19 years old.

3 lbs of steak, 4 dozen eggs and a jar of peanut butter every week?

how do you manage your acne with all the omega 6 ?

It sounds like your calories are way too high. 4 Chicken theighs a meal? You realize your GI tract will only digest up to about 50 grams of protein in a meal right, the rest is waste. A typical bodybuilder diet during a bulking period is 1 - 1.5 grams protein per pound of bodyweight and 2 - 2.5 grams carbohydrate per pound of bodyweight. If you plan on consuming them kind of calories over a period of time be prepared to pack on the pounds. Also try to stay away from the higher GI carbs except in your postworkout meal, you'll want more low GI carbs. There really isn't a reason for that high of a calorie intake, not even the pro's take in that many calories.

yes! i understand that my body can only take 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound. But that would take years to see good results. Protein isnt the only thing important, actually i dont know if you remember that one buff little kid. He even said himself, he eats 60% calories, 30% protein and 10% vitamins.

yes! i understand that my body can only take 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound. But that would take years to see good results. Protein isnt the only thing important, actually i dont know if you remember that one buff little kid. He even said himself, he eats 60% calories, 30% protein and 10% vitamins.

hey! check my profile, i have a pic in there when i weighed 165. so for you dumb dumb saying its not possible!

This is obviously a troll post. I though he was just a dumbass at first but the more I read the more I am thinking this is a genius plot that fooled us all.

I mean really...6500 calories with no reasoning behind it, 50lbs in 2 months, let along 50lbs of mostly muscle, 60 % calories, 30% protein 10% vitamins, that sig pointing to his 'Ronex' watch. It's all too much to be real.

When people say gaining 1-2pounds per week is too slow, they seem to forget that by gaining more per week they are also gaining fat. Then once you have bulked to your desired weight, you have to take months to cut right down, if the majority of your weight is fat gain, you will end up cutting back down to a weight close to your starting weight.

Patience is the key, 50lb in 2 months is a load of shit, you will have around 8-12lb muscle gain and a 38-42lb fat gain.

You dont need the extra calories, you can get the 8lb muscle gain without the extra fat.

You dont seem to want to listen though, so perhaps you should learn by your own mistakes.

Go to a doctor, get your health checked, then go on your 6500calorie diet, with high fat foods, and excess protein intake, watch your skin turn to shit, your belly expand, then go get your health check, and come back here and take onboard everyones advice.

okay H20! i do listen, but to me i look at everybody here like a virgin dude tryin to explain to me how to have sex. see my point. Im assuming 90% of the people telling me what to do with my diet and how calories are not important pretty much tells me they never lift weights before. I dont see how grilled chicken and egg protein is not a good diet plan????

view my profile, i have pic of me when i weighed 165. i wasnt fat....

my question was never answer!! i should of called this topic "tips on how to gain weight from acne forum people who never lift weights in their life!"

it would be nice for someone to finally explain how to bulk up without increasing omega 6 intake or starch intake or going on the paleo diet (expensive)

so in other words screwed ? great, and here i continue to lose weight causing my training to go to shit

W

T

F

?

60 % calories, 30% protein 10% vitamins? That makes no fucking sense.

In all seriousness, go to reputable bodybuilding forum and just start reading. Your logic and reasoning show that you know very little about what you are struggling to talk about. Educate yourself and you'll answer your own questions.

it would be nice for someone to finally explain how to bulk up without increasing omega 6 intake or starch intake or going on the paleo diet (expensive)

so in other words screwed ? great, and here i continue to lose weight causing my training to go to shit

polluted too much and the cost would ruin me (i only make $15k a year)

trust me i would love to eat a few pounds of salmon every day along with several chicken breasts