Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sapphina

Re: Perfect Complexion's Complex TCA

Hi:

This stuff is GREAT!!!

I like the cleanser too which I used (am) along with Curryboy's papaya soap (pm).

Though I think this is a product (tca complex) that's once a month type of thing (because of its high potency!)

Like the other poster that posted here I'd too visited a neighbour/friend of mine & she remarked on how "good" my skin looked!!

I'm thinking of trying out Julie's lip plumping product.

Also it would be nice if Julie posted some pics of her w/o hair obscuring her face. What I can see ("parts" of her) she looked quite attractive.

HI!

I am felling like such a chicken about this. I have a sample on the way and I keep going back and forth about whether to do it. Did you do 1 or 3 days and how many days before the scaley dry skin was under control?

The first time I tried it, I applied it for 3 days straight. The peeling lasted 4 to 5 days. The second time, a few days ago, I just applied it once and it is producing peeling although not quite so dramatic.

Hello:

I'vd applied tca complex for 3 nites in a row. The 2nd & 3rd times it {{STRUNG}}} but lasted I think a hour or so.

My face looked sunburnt & was dry but I didn't experienced the "tightness" or "scaleiness" just dryness. No flaking!!

In an e-mail Julies said that the dead skin might have fallen off during showering.

Anyways the dryness & slight redness lasted for me about 2 wks but I could applied makeup (mineral) & no one seemed to noticed. I did received a cooment on how "nice" my skin looked from an old neighbour/friend (just like the other lady who posted her exeperiences here on the board too).

I agree with Tracy that this product is too potent for a weekly treatment & should be done maybe monthly.

I am really pleased with the results (much so than the other peels, potions & etc) that I'vd tried over the years. Though not a holy grail product it comes rather close. Good luck.

~ Sapphina

Guest brendagail

Yes, this stuff is FANTASTIC!!! I posted that my neighbour had asked what I had done to my face. The key is, she was SHOCKED at how good it looked. It was the first time, in I don't know how many years, that someone made a positive comment about my skin. I clearly see the results. My skin has firmed and lifted. My skin is baby soft, my pores are more refined, and my skintone is more even. I've been using Super Copper Peptides, Intense Gel, Emu Oil, and weekly 30% glyclolic peels for a couple of months now, and I received what seemed like overnight results with the TCA complex. I used it differently than others, I believe. I applied it twice nightly, an hour apart, using my fingertips, for 3 consecutive nights. On night 2, I applied the Intense Gel about an hour after the 2nd application of TCA. On day 3, I massaged emu oil into my skin for about 1/2 hour and then washed it off. On the morning of day 4, I used the crystals combined with the Puredeming soap bar to cleanse, and alot of dead skin came of. I did not have to apply much in the way of pressure. By the morning of day 5, I was completely presentable to go out in public. There was flakiness that I could feel, but not see. I wonder if my routine perhaps sped up the peeling process. I don't know. All I do know is that my skin looks better than it has since I was a teenager, (UGH, now age 40). The TCA is the best product I have ever used, and I am so GRATEFUL to the poster on this board who recommended it. I have just received the collagen cream, so I will update with results. It guarantees results in 29 days.

Brenda

I did the TCA for 3 days, then the crystals for 3 days, then another 2 days of the TCA. My skin is flaking A LOT more now than when I first started. I've now stopped the process for a while. Julie did tell me in a email not to let 14 days pass or I could give myself one quick swipe so that the epidermis doesn't grow thick.