Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rush25

Yay for makeup shopping!!!

After I take a final exam today, I am going major makeup shopping. I can hardly focus on my final because I'm so excited to go shopping. Anyone else feel like that?? I feel all jittery inside!

Here is what I'm gonna get....so what if I have a list.

Dior Addict Gloss in Electrifying Red 854 and Insolent Peach 244

Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer

Laura Geller Spackle

Make Up For Ever Eye Seal

Nars The Mulitple in South Beach

Nars Machu Picchu Loose Powder

YSL Touche Eclat

YSL Mosaic Sun Powder Palette

And THEN swinging by work to re-fill my stock...my sister was at my apartment yesterday and I think she stole some of my stuff because apparently she doesn't feel bad since I get it for basically free... All MAC obviously.

Powersurge Eye Kohl

Teddy Eye Kohl

Lovechild Lip Glass

Russian Red Lip Glass

Rosemary and Thyme Eye Kohl

Blooz Eye Kohl

Rice Paper Eye Shadow

Shale Eye Shadow

Crystal Eye Shadow

My boyfriend is out of town, all of my friends are MIA because of finals week, and I've been off work all week because of my finals so I basically have no one to talk to about makeup so I'm telling you all!

I know! Days I have to high-tale it to CVS to stock up, well, I obsess over it and can't think about the task at hand!

Agreed! It always makes me jittery! That looks like quite the shopping trip...wish i was going with you!

finals need to go to hell. Mine are neXt week though.. so all this week the professors are cramming everythiiiing down our throats. buuttt this friday one of my classes got canceled.! boy do i love coLLege..

hahaha youre so cute, rush :] lucky you, my finals aint over till next week. SIGH*

i am going to try amazing concealer as soon as im done with vincent longos~

It's scary that I just spent over $300 on new makeup and I still can't figure out what to wear for my college graduation this weekend. It is a major problem when a freaking makeup artist can't decide what makeup to wear. I guess too much makeup is possible.

I decided on a green and white pattern Diane Von Furstenburg dress with red peep toe pump (4.25 inch heel, thank you very much!!) just so I can wear a red lip...oh the eye makeup decisions...

I'm psychotic.

graduation?!?! lucky lucky you. I am only in my second semester and i am currently on the 5-year program..at my local community college. ;]

Anyway,i also HATE when i have to do eye makeup. It's sooo many decisions to make. oh, and do you have Diane Von Furstenburg's edition sidekick3? i have it and must i say, i had never heard of her until then and now i absolutely LOVE HER!!!

p.s.. since i now that you DO take pictures at grad. time.. you must post them in your gallery. ;]

Yep I'm graduating...only to start working on my master's degree three weeks after graduation. I'm so far from being done with school it's not funny.

No I don't have the Sidekick3...never got into the whole Sidekick thing. It just seems so fragile and I'm pretty rough with my phones. I got a new Treo a few months ago and I'm loving it. Touch screens are awesome.

Instead of studying for my final tomorrow morning at 7 AM (I know!!), I'm planning my graduation makeup. I've already done three different applications. And the final look is...

MAC Crystal Eye Shadow

MAC Shale Eye Shadow

MAC Mulch Eye Shadow

MAC Prunella Eye Kohl

MAC Powersurge Eye Kohl

Bourjois Loose Eye Powder in Bleu Insolite

MAC Pinch O'Peach Blush

MAC Brick Lip Pencil

MAC Venetian Lustreglass

MAC Slimshine Lipstick in Urgent!

MAC 20 Lashes

Back to studying...........

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease post a pic of you with that makeup! i am so pathetic at applying makeup... especially eye makeup.

I just ordered a mascara (Dr. Hauscka) and an eyeliner (Lavera). Though, the mascara was sold out, so my stuff won't be shipped until may 22. :doubt: