Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I use Everyday minerals mineral spf 30 mineral powder. It's wonderful.

lol at the name, so redundant it's actually funny! :D

i used to wear neutrogena healthy skin spf 15 or whatever, worked okay

you should check out Colorescience Sunforgettables. Its a POWDER sunscreen that you brush on. I love it cuz I can use it over my mineral makeup and it doesn't rub it off. its also very water resistant. its pricey for the first one (with a retractable brush), but the refills are cheaper. One container lasts a very long time since I only use this on my face (and sometimes back)

if you buy from skinstore.com you can return it after 30 days if you don't like it.

www.colorescience.com

www.skinstore.com

Looked promising on the website, but it doesnt look like they do delivery ;(

ok update :P

i got a tube of neutrogena dry touch spf 30 and spent a week lying in the sun at grammys house. :w00t: I LUVS THE STUFF! it didnt break me out at all, felt really good/powdery to apply and my face tanned a light gold color that im very very satisfied with. (normally it tans about 5 shades darker than my body, then turns dull/gray and peels)

the tube cost 11dollars and i got it at rite aid. thanx again 4 the good advice!

Wow, great thread! I'll have to try the neutrogena to. Do they make a water proof one? If not, do you guys have any suggestions for a good water proof sunscreen?

Wow, great thread! I'll have to try the neutrogena to. Do they make a water proof one? If not, do you guys have any suggestions for a good water proof sunscreen?

I use Everyday minerals mineral spf 30 mineral powder. It's wonderful.

lol at the name, so redundant it's actually funny! :D

i used to wear neutrogena healthy skin spf 15 or whatever, worked okay

ok update :P

i got a tube of neutrogena dry touch spf 30 and spent a week lying in the sun at grammys house. :w00t: I LUVS THE STUFF! it didnt break me out at all, felt really good/powdery to apply and my face tanned a light gold color that im very very satisfied with. (normally it tans about 5 shades darker than my body, then turns dull/gray and peels)

the tube cost 11dollars and i got it at rite aid. thanx again 4 the good advice!

here's another vote for nutragena dry touch or 'sheer'. its silky and powdery. perfect for the face.

Scooby-

I'm so glad that you liked the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer. I used it myself this weekend on my face (so very needed now that I am on Accutane) and it worked really, really well! I have the SPF 55. Now I just need to use it on the rest of my body - lesson learned!! :redface:

you guys must be in the sun a lot with those high spf #s :lol:. i only got out for short periods of time so all i need is spf 15.

i use olay + spf 15 moisturizer made for oily/combination skin. along with wearing a hat and sunglasses.

the moisturizer is $8-10 and comes in a 6oz container. thats a good deal compared to the others.

i use Vichy Capital Soleil spf 30 spray which is very easy to apply,Refreshing,Non greasy.It doesnot leave unconfortable oily residues after application and doesnt cause breakout too.